Proof that drunk gorillas behave no better than drunk people
Categories: AnimalsBy Pictolic https://pictolic.com/en/article/proof-that-drunk-gorillas-behave-no-better-than-drunk-people
Wildlife photographer Christophe Courteau visited a group of Kwitonda gorillas in the Volcanoes National Park in Rwanda to take some wonderful pictures of primates. But a gorilla named Silverback Akarevuro (Silverback Akarevuro) in a state of alcoholic intoxication due to eating fermented bamboo stalks was beside herself as soon as she saw the camera in the photographer's hands. A two-meter gorilla weighing 190 kg pounced on the photographer and knocked him down with one powerful blow. See below for epic photos taken moments before and at the moment of impact.
1. Christophe with his friend in the photo during the acquaintance with the baby gorilla.
2. And then a two-meter-tall handsome Silverback Akarevuro appeared on the scene, intoxicated due to eating fermented bamboo stalks.
3. A drunken gorilla didn't like a bunch of other males on his territory.
4. And most of all he did not like Christophe Courtauld.
5. This photo was taken a moment before the gorilla punched the photographer.
6. The moment of impact, captured by another photographer named Christophe Vasselin.
7. "I felt his strength and his weight on my body. It felt like I was hit by a train," Christophe Courtauld said.
8. Pleased with himself, a drunken Silverback Akarevuro walked away not far and began to scratch peacefully. Someone brings magnets and figurines with them from their travels, and Christophe brought with him a "souvenir" scar on his forehead.
Keywords: Alcohol | Gorilla | Monkeys | Primates
The 49-year-old UK housewife claims that going back to the 50s saved her marriage and advises all couples to follow suit. Mandy ...
Welcome to London – a city that consumes more energy than other European countries. From above, the bright lights of the ...
Milk beer, golden flake schnapps, pizza-flavored beer, Inca-era alcoholic beverages ranging from 3 to 50 ABV—we'll talk about ...
We all know that Japan has the craziest advertising on the planet. But has it always been like this? Let's see what Japanese ...
Friday! So, there are two days of rest ahead and the opportunity to relax with family, friends or just solitude. It's no secret ...
Lake Louise is located in Banff National Park in Canada, in the south of the Canadian Rocky Mountains. The area of the lake is 0.8 ...