Piercing a Lion's Nose, or Don't Attack a Porcupine If You Don't Want Your Nose Pierced
Categories: AnimalsBy Pictolic https://pictolic.com/article/piercing-a-lion39s-nose-or-don39t-attack-a-porcupine-if-you-don39t-want-your-nose-pierced
A group of young lions were walking through the expanses of the South African Kalahari desert, when suddenly they met a couple of porcupines on the way. “Why not have a bite,” the lions thought, especially since porcupines are not very good runners. Attacking a porcupine, the bravest of the group of young lions did not even suspect that he would get into a piercing session. The porcupine's quill entered the lion's nostril exactly, went through it, and exited the other side. The lions immediately lost their appetite, and they decided to leave the porcupines alone. But if you think that the porcupines had a good day, then you are greatly mistaken.
(Total 8 photos)
1. One of the porcupines was surrounded by a group of young lions.
2. “Oh, food,” thought the lions. "Now let's have fun," thought the porcupines.
3. After the first attack, the young lion drove a porcupine quill into his nostril so hard that it came out the other side.
4. It was a very painful and unpleasant experience in the life of a young lion.
5. Another lion supports a friend who finds himself in an unpleasant situation.
6. "Well, how is it, I'm the king of beasts," thought the lion after he removed the needle from his nose.
7. Hoping to escape, the porcupines tried to hide in the bushes, showing the young lions their dangerous backside.
8. But, unfortunately, an adult and more experienced lion was waiting for them in the bushes, who is not afraid of some kind of needles. The lion dined on porcupines and may even have used their quills as a toothpick.
This is such a story, even shoot a movie.
Keywords: Lions | Nose | PiercingPost News Article
The first half of the 70‑ies of the last Soviet schoolchildren under the sign of gum. Imported, of course, because domestic had ...
Polish photographer and traveler Adam Goat presented an ambitious project about the residents ischezaushei tribes. Traveling the ...
There are many beautiful women, but not everyone gets a chance to see Iya Ostergren - a girl with an amazing body and long legs. ...
Gaby Stikler is an amateur photographer from Germany, and her favorite model is the golden retriever Mali, or rather, his nose. You ...
What entrepreneurs do not do to attract tourists. Hotels made of ice and snow, located under water and on the tops of trees, are no ...
Nikolai Vasilyevich Gogol is not just a classic, but the first major Russian prose writer, who was considered his teacher by many ...