Ordinary people in the world of advertising luxury
Categories: Photo projectBy Pictolic https://pictolic.com/article/ordinary-people-in-the-world-of-advertising-luxury1
Very interesting photos showing the collision of two worlds - advertising and reality - presented in his project called "Coming Soon" photographer Natan Dvir. The author perfectly noticed the striking contrast between the luxury from advertising posters and the ordinary life of ordinary people. See the project "Coming soon" or ordinary people in the world of advertising luxury.
1. When Natan Dvir first came to New York, he was very surprised that the huge advertising posters the size of the facades of the buildings on which they were placed literally changed the urban landscape. (Photo: Natan Dvir).
2. According to the author, he found huge billboards for filming quickly and without problems. There were especially many of them in the shopping areas of the city. (Photo: Natan Dvir).
3. In every more or less large city in the business center, new stores of various luxury brands are opening, which are hung with large and colorful advertising posters to attract customers. (Photo: Natan Dvir).
4. Very often, huge billboards are used to cover the facades of buildings under repair or under construction. (Photo: Natan Dvir).
5. For his work, the photographer chose bright colorful billboards and energetic models. (Photo: Natan Dvir).
6. Nathan tried to photograph people in such a way against the background of advertising that it seemed as if they actually ended up in this world of luxury and beauty. (Photo: Natan Dvir).
7. The author managed to create a unique atmosphere in the photographs. Such a fictional and at the same time real world. (Photo: Natan Dvir).
8. In Nathan's photographs, unsuspecting passers-by enter a surreal world. (Photo: Natan Dvir).
9. To make interesting shots, the photographer had to sit in a secluded place in front of a billboard for several hours. (Photo: Natan Dvir).
10. All pictures are real, not photoshop. The author said that he only slightly corrected the colors and sharpness of some of the photos. (Photo: Natan Dvir).
11. Natan Dvir currently teaches street photography at the International Center of Photography in New York. (Photo: Natan Dvir).
12. Not dressed for the weather. (Photo: Natan Dvir).
13. Zara and hot dogs. (Photo: Natan Dvir).
14. Just sit and look at such a beauty. (Photo: Natan Dvir).
15. Clothes "didn't come out." (Photo: Natan Dvir).
16. Hello handsome. (Photo: Natan Dvir).
17. Pink. (Photo: Natan Dvir).
18. Hot dogs from Dolce and Gabbana. (Photo: Natan Dvir).
19. "You know you want it." (Photo: Natan Dvir).
20. "Made for everyone." But not everyone can afford it. (Photo: Natan Dvir).
21. Luxury and poverty. (Photo: Natan Dvir).
22. "Post no bills" or do not post ads. (Photo: Natan Dvir).
Keywords: Life | Contrast | People | Poster | LuxuryPost News Article
Photographers have plenty of fun with a long exhibition in Budapest. And the object of their shooting is amazing city trams ...
Who said that the toilet should be as simple as possible? White tile, white toilet? Photos from our collection can prove that the ...
This cruise ship with a length of almost 296 meters is designed as a luxury floating residential building. It will provide its ...
South Korea is one of the five largest automakers in the world and is famous for its sophisticated and well-groomed girls. The ...
For anybody not a secret that our body is 80% water and the lack of it in the body it can cause serious problems. But because water ...
There are some photos that you can't get by just looking at them. Such pictures need to be looked at twice or even three times to ...