Writes Daria Sirotina: "Today is the second part of the story of Naples, consisting of photographs met me in the streets people. Great walk on Sunday! Citizens also walk, talk, sit in cafes and watch them — a pleasure!"
1. The streets are very a lot of beggars, migrants and all sorts of questionable personalities. The closer to vassalo — the more of them. The taxi driver who gave us a tour of the city, he commented, passing the station: "This is not Italian, this too and this and that... well, 15 people Italians then two."
2. Sunday in any Italian city — day Ukraine and Moldova. Immigrants from these countries operating in Italy mainly nurses and have one day off — Sunday. So on the streets of any Italian city, from Venice to Palermo on Sunday heard the Ukrainian and Moldavian speech. Elegant women pearl lipstick, walking, sitting on benches, chatting. Naples is no exception.
3. What's Italian without a scarf?
4. One of the best photos for the entire trip! If I'm ever going to make a book (or at least a post) about the Italians, this frame will be one of the main.
5. The hand flies up in the eternal Italian "Eeee!". In the background is Ukrainian aunt.
6. Collected on that money, had to give a couple of euros.
7. Green pants, plaid, rolled-up sleeves, sunglasses is a very recognizable Italian way!
8. Sunday paper and coffee.
10. Very Italian manner to wear a cardigan.
12. Absolutely a wonderful man with a puppet!
13. I left the Church.
14. And someone in Sunday...
15. The restaurant on the square we had lunch. Surprisingly, at some point, somewhere early in the second, people from the cafe as the wind blew, the area was empty. In the beginning of the fourth is like a on call! — everyone returned to their seats.
16. Lunch is over and dinner has not started yet? Not a problem! It is in order to pass the time, invented an aperitif.
17. Afternoon NAP.
18. I've always wondered why no one rides these sellers nonsense? Sellers of fake bags the police seems to be catches or pretends, but how annoying the sellers of lighters, umbrellas, flowers, which not only stick to the streets, and even go to the restaurants and cafes in the evening and you begin to besiege the table. Not only in Naples, everywhere!
19. The Italians always bring the dogs.
22. Dogs and children! In honor of carnival, as I understand it, the kids were dressed in a variety of costumes. Here little bee met a kid chef.
23. And this... don't know... a witch? Fairy? Princess?
24. Love! As we told the taxi driver at this time (between lunch and dinner) walk along the promenade only visitors, those who live in towns and cities near Naples. The Neapolitans at this time are unable to walk — they are digested dinner.
25. And this is one of the most wonderful moments in my life, thanks to which Naples I will always remember. On the street there was a man standing and singing the gorgeous voice of Italian song. It was happiness — the sun, Naples and music!