Miracle of births: winners of the international Birth Photography Awards this year captured the emotions and the first seconds of life in all their original beauty (18 +)By Vika https://pictolic.com/en/article/miracle-of-births-winners-of-the-international-birth-photography-awards-this-year-captured-the-emotions-and-the-first-seconds-of-life-in-all-their-original-beauty-18-
Photographers from all over the world have captured a wonderful, miraculous moment of birth in an amazing series of photos.
Winners of this year's award this year, as a rule, are strong and captivating.
The global competition with Atkins Lab was based on the award-winning photographer-parent Lacey Barratt to further the stunning and challenging art of birth photography.
1. Leona Darnell from the USA sealed as father and mother smile at each other after the baby's birth.
2. Lacey created a competition as a way to further popularize the stunning and complex art of birthday photography. In the photo, Colby Tulachan from New York sealed the relative, tenderly holding the newborn, and the mother watches over him in the background.
3. The first place was awarded to Laurent Brink from Queensland, Australia, the second place was awarded to Rihanna Cross, also from Queensland, Australia, and the third place was awarded to Colby Tulachan from New York. In the photo with the newborn mother in the photo Twilight Ellis, who lives in Colorado.
4. Mother breastfeeds a baby in a photo made by Colby Tulachan from New York.
5. Thanks to 356 works made by photographers from all over the world, including Brazil, Portugal, France, Germany, Australia, and New Zealand, the mother of five children, Lacey, was honored to showcase the best photos of the competition. Laura Brink poses for a photo at the hospital.
6. It was the second year of the competition, and Lacey added that she was happy to continue it for a long time, saying: "We are looking for photographs that exceed the standard that could have given birth." In the photo: Hayden Trace from America sealed the rose in the bathroom.
7. Explaining why she created the award (in the photo - one of the winners), Lacey said: “It was important to hold the competition because there are so many other incredible competitions in the world, but they are not intended only for the photographer. Therefore, we are often associated with the categories of documentary photographers, photojournalists, and wedding documentary photographers.
8. Rihanna Cross from Australia filmed as a man gently comforts his partner when they sit in a bath before giving birth in water.
9. Jelina Sonnenberg, who is a certified family photographer, videographer from Albertville, France, recorded this photo of the mother during the maternity hospital.