Japanese dog works as a salesman in a kioskBy Vika https://pictolic.com/en/article/japanese-dog-works-as-a-salesman-in-a-kiosk
It turns out that not only the crocodile Gena can work in the zoo as a "crocodile". Recently, in Japan, an amazing tobacco kiosk was discovered, where a dog works as a salesman! The dog named Suzuki has rightfully earned the title of "the sweetest seller in the world." Don't believe me? - see for yourself!
1. Hello! What will you please? (Photo: buzznews.asia).
2. As soon as Suzuki hears the bell, he rushes to greet the visitor. (Photo: buzznews.asia).
3. The shop is called Shimada Cigarette Shop and is located in Tokyo. (Photo: buzznews.asia).
4. Suzuki belongs to one of the oldest dog breeds - Shiba Inu. (Photo: buzznews.asia).
5. A real charm - even a desperate curmudgeon cannot resist the charm of the cutest seller in the world and will definitely buy something. (Photo: buzznews.asia).
6. Found an amazing dog and told about it by the Japanese blogger Kuwana Ui. (Photo: buzznews.asia).
7. After a hard day's work, you need to refresh yourself. (Photo: buzznews.asia).
8. Well, we've done some work, now you can sleep. (Photo: buzznews.asia).