It's hard to be a model ...Vika
It's hard to be a model ... Fashion houses, trying to be original, increasingly organize their shows in rather atypical places. In recent years, car dumps, carousels, beaches, and aquariums have acted as a catwalk ... Models sometimes have to work in difficult, if not to say, extreme conditions. See the unusual catwalks or catwalks that have been fashion shows in recent years.
1. The Great Wall of China became the catwalk during the show of the new Fendi dress collection on October 19, 2007. (Photo: DAVID GRAY / REUTERS).
2. The French lingerie label "Maison Close" has "turned" the Amsterdam canal into its catwalk. Models in lingerie, despite the cool weather, staged a fashion show on a pleasure boat. May 25, 2013. (Photo: CRIS TOALA OLIVARES / REUTERS).
3. Karl Lagerfeld unveils his Fall / Winter 2010-2011 Haute-Couture collection under a glass dome near the impressive statue of the golden lion, Paris, July 6, 2010. A ready-made plot for the most beautiful wallpaper. (Photo: BENOIT TESSIER / REUTERS).
4. A podium in the aquarium was set up to display the "Adidas by Stella McCartney" swimwear from the Spring / Summer 2014 collection during London Fashion Week, September 17, 2013. (Photo: SUZANNE PLUNKETT / REUTERS).
5. “Luxurious Poverty” or Junk Yard Catwalk, Cavalera Summer 2012/2013 Collection, Sao Paulo Fashion Week, June 16, 2012. (Photo: NACHO DOCE / REUTERS).
6. Defile at one of the stadiums of the American Football League. Tommy Hilfiger Fall / Winter 2015 show at New York Fashion Week on February 16, 2015. (Photo: ANDREW KELLY / REUTERS).
7. The Marc Jacobs collection was presented directly on the escalators in one of the malls as part of the women's ready-to-wear fashion show of the Louis Vuitton fashion house, during Paris Fashion Week, October 3, 2012. (Photo: BENOIT TESSIER / REUTERS).
8. Podium on the carousel. Marc Jacobs Spring / Summer 2012 collection for Louis Vuitton, Paris Fashion Week, October 5, 2011. (Photo: BENOIT TESSIER / REUTERS).
9. The streets of Paris once again turned into a place of demonstrations and barricades, but only for the time of the show of the collection of the French fashion house Chanel. Paris Fashion Week, September 30, 2014. (Photo: GONZALO FUENTES / REUTERS).
10. "Beach Girls" or the catwalk right on the beach. American couturier Tommy Hilfiger's Spring / Summer 2014 collection at New York Fashion Week, September 9, 2013. (Photo: LUCAS JACKSON / REUTERS).
11. Models “shop”. Fashion show of the Chanel fashion house, during which the French Grand Palace in Paris turned into a "Chanel shopping center". Paris Fashion Week, March 4, 2014. (Photo: STEPHANE MAHE / REUTERS).