Indian girl marries dog to break curse
Categories: NationsBy Pictolic https://pictolic.com/article/indian-girl-marries-dog-to-break-curse
Parents believe their 18-year-old daughter named Mangli Munda is cursed. This strange marriage was made in order to remove the curse, only this wedding is not quite ordinary ... In the process of the wedding ceremony, Mangly actually married a stray dog named Sheru. Her family is sure that only in this way can the curse be removed from her daughter. Although the wedding took place according to all traditions, it was arranged solely for the sake of removing the curse, so soon Mangly dreams of marrying a man who does not need to raise his paw to pee.
(Total 13 photos)
1. 18-year-old Mangli Munda, who married the stray dog Shera.
2. The Groom's Fellowship: Shera is taken to the wedding venue.
3. Mangli Munda and Sheru.
4. Sheru without a suit, but still at the parade.
6. The whole village gathered to look at the ritual ceremony, of course, this can not be seen every day!
8. The groom is not happy with all this.
9. There were 70 guests at the wedding.
10. While everything is being prepared, you can sleep, Sheru thought and covered himself with the bride's veil.
11. An Indian girl married a dog - I never thought I would hear this.
12. While the groom was resting, wedding rituals were performed on the bride.
13. It seems that Shera was not interested in all this, the main thing is to be fed.
Keywords: Girls | India | Dog | Curse | Wedding | DogsPost News Article
The first half of the 70‑ies of the last Soviet schoolchildren under the sign of gum. Imported, of course, because domestic had ...
Polish photographer and traveler Adam Goat presented an ambitious project about the residents ischezaushei tribes. Traveling the ...
There are many beautiful women, but not everyone gets a chance to see Iya Ostergren - a girl with an amazing body and long legs. ...
Girls can be incredibly sexy, modest, sad, or funny… And they can be the same as in these GIFs. You can describe this state in ...
Hardly anyone speaks about women's contribution to the history of the punk movement. Nevertheless, girls generation 70 — for ...
People refrain from eating meat for various reasons. Some for ethical reasons, others for purposes of sanitation, and others — as ...