Incredible street art. Before and afterBy Vika https://pictolic.com/en/article/incredible-street-art-before-and-after
Take a look around. Cities are full of blank canvases. Wherever you turn your head, there are empty walls on which there could be bright drawings. But often these walls remain dull and gray. Fortunately, there are artists who are ready to spice up the urban grayness with their talent. Take a look at these before and after photos to see that street art is not about vandalism.
1. Street art in Athens, Greece.
2. Juliette Et Les Esprits, Montpellier, France.
3. Three-dimensional art in Poznan, Poland.
4. Renaissance, Le Puy-en-Velay, France.
5. Au Fil De Loire, Brives Charensac, France.
6. Giant starling in Berlin.
7. Photorealistic drawing in Glasgow, Scotland.
8. Full Moon Hostel, Bristol, UK.
9. Swimming dog, Mechelen, Belgium.
10. Staircase in San Francisco, California.