How winter turns cars into works of artBy Vika https://pictolic.com/en/article/how-winter-turns-cars-into-works-of-art
Sometimes nature surprises people with its landscapes. In this case, cars served as a canvas for masterpieces. A selection of photos with unusual frosty patterns on cars.
1. Winter is an incredibly beautiful time of the year. It provides us with a unique opportunity to see what incredible patterns the best artist draws - nature.
2. It seems that these patterns came out from under the hand of a true professional. But will the owner of the car be so happy with such art?
3. Another creation on the hood of the car. Thin lines and stripes make you think: is such beauty really created only with the help of a strong sub-zero temperature?
4. What do the patterns look like on this car? It seems to us that on the lush branches of evergreen spruce.
5. 3D art in action. It's hard to believe that this neatly folded roll of snow is not the work of some ice sculptor.
6. Frozen ice on car rims. It would be even more beautiful if it were not for the dirt on the roads. And, how do you move forward now?
7. It seems that the owner of this car did not even think to look at the preliminary weather forecast, leaving his jeep in the middle of the street in winter.
8. Fairytale view. I wonder how long it will take to pull your car out of such shackles of ice?
9. ... well, here, it seems, the owner still managed to free his car. As a sign of victory over frosts, such an icy “imprint” remained in the parking lot.
10. The car's antenna resembles the Snow Queen's magic wand. It's a pity she can't conjure an air temperature of +20.
11. Another example of winter magic. It's amazing how skillful mother nature is in the winter.
12. It seems that winter has decided to wrap this car in its cold "fur coat". But look how beautiful she looks!
13. Volkswagen finally froze. A trail of amazing art left a frost of -20 on the car badge.
14. It seems as if a snow spider was weaving this thin frosty web. It’s even a pity to destroy such beauty, but you have to go to work ...
15. We wish you a great mood and let any weather be just an excuse to see the beauty in every little thing of a seemingly ordinary day!