What to eat in the summer, not loading the body? What products, dishes and drinks will make it easier to transfer heat? 5 rules of a competent supply for the season.
(Total 5 photos)
Rule # 1. More fluid
1. In the heat of your hard body loses fluid. So you need time to refuel. This will help us a drink. Best thirst quencher plain water or unsweetened green tea — the extreme heat it is recommended to drink 100-200 ml of cool drink (18-20°C) every 40-50 minutes.
In addition, do not neglect the first dish — cold soup or gazpacho is not only refreshing, but will also supply the body with essential moisture.
By the way, nutritionists insist on our table in the heat generally have more liquid foods.
One "but": it is not necessary to consume plenty of fluids for people suffering from cardiovascular diseases, hypertension, obesity, and those who have kidney problems.
Rule # 2. Reduce caloric intake
2. Energy demand in hot weather is reduced by about 5%, and hence, our body requires less calories summer food.
As scientists have calculated, the energy demand in hot weather is reduced by about 5%, and hence, our body requires less calories summer food.
Forget about the fatty meats, cakes, pancakes and Olivier, lean on vegetables, fruits and dairy products. However, this does not mean you have to completely abandon fat.
Nutritionists require the following daily ration in the heat:
Rule # 3. Displace diet
3. Hot weather — a real test for the body. We suffer from a lack of appetite, and after eating, feel heavy in the stomach. To help the body to function properly in conditions of extreme heat, nutritionists recommend shifted to power mode when main meals are transferred to the cooler times of the day.
Better to have Breakfast as early as possible — at 6-7 am. Lunch before the heat of the day, at 11-11:30. Dinner at 18:00. For those who can't sleep on an empty stomach, a small snack at 20-21:00.
The caloric daily intake should be distributed as follows:
Rule # 4. Eat Breakfast yourself... and dinner too
4. If in the cold season Breakfast is traditionally associated with carbohydrates that provide quick energy, the heat starchy food are better to eat lunch.
Vegetable and fruit salads, buckwheat and rice, potatoes and vegetable soups — these dishes can be eaten in the middle of the day without fear of heaviness in the stomach. These carbohydrates are easily digested, forming a minimum quantity of oxidation products (when compared with fats and proteins) and, consequently, will not require a large amount of liquid (especially valuable in the heat) for their elimination from the body.
Meat and fish dishes are recommended to transfer for dinner and/or Breakfast. In terms of coolness the body would be easier to digest them.
To satisfy your hunger before bedtime will help dairy products low in fat.
Rule # 5. More vitamins
5. To make up for lost together with then vitamins and minerals to our body in hot weather will help with seasonal fruits, vegetables and berries, juices, unsweetened fruit drinks, lemonades and fruit drinks, herbal teas and kvass.
Together with sweat, our body loses precious vitamins and minerals (especially water-soluble vitamins C, B1, B2, B6 and PP). As a result we experience fatigue, weakened immune system, may develop a vitamin deficiency.
To avoid this, eat unlimited amounts of fresh seasonal fruit, vegetables and berries (preferably native, not overseas), drink fresh juices, unsweetened fruit drinks, lemonades and fruit drinks, herbal teas, and brew, mix homemade smoothie.
And do not forget to preselvat food a little more than usual.
By the way: in the heat we more often than usual is exposed to various intestinal infections, so you need to very carefully wash fruits, vegetables and herbs. Perishable foods stored in the refrigerator. Not to buy pastries with cream.