How modern princesses liveBy Pictolic https://pictolic.com/en/article/how-modern-princesses-live
Dina Abdulaziz Al Saud, the princess of Saudi Arabia, is known for her noble origin, as well as for her unique charm and impeccable style. Dina is a socialite, fashionista and boutique owner in Riyadh, the capital of Saudi Arabia, as well as a happy wife and mother of three children. We offer you a look at the life of a modern princess.
1. The Oriental princess is widely known in fashion circles not only because of her origin, but also because of her style, that is, by buying expensive clothes and accessories of famous brands.
2. Since 2006, Dina has been the owner of an exclusive fashion boutique in Riyadh, which can only be visited by those who have received her personal invitation.
3. For the boutique, Dina personally chooses clothes among already well-known European and Oriental designers, as well as among novice creators, thus supporting talented representatives of the fashion industry.
4. It is important to note that an oriental princess chooses not just clothes, but clothes that correspond to the culture and views of Muslim women.
5. For example, designer Diane Von Furstenberg's dresses were deliberately changed so that they could be included in the boutique's assortment: instead of knee-length, they became floor-length.
6. Dina is a regular at fashion events: shows, presentations and the opening of new boutiques.
7. Many designers consider themselves to be her fans. So, Dina's wedding dress was created by one of the most talented designers Azzedine AlaÏa.
8. And Christian Louboutin named one of his shoe models after Dina.
9. The princess's favorite accessory is clutches—books from Charlotte Olympia.
10. Paparazzi and fashion photographers adore the princess for her bright style and constant change of images.
11. Amazing organic combination of oriental beauty and Western traditions: short haircuts, short dresses, emphasized slimness.
12. Dina is married to Saudi Prince Abdulaziz bin Nasser bin Abdulaziz Al Saud.
13. The couple has a daughter and two twin sons.
14. Looking at the slender figure of the princess, it's hard to believe that she is a young mother of three children.
15. For a long time, Princess Dina and her husband lived on the Upper West Side in New York, but recently moved back to Riyadh.
16. Dina at home in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
18. The latter circumstance does not prevent her from leaving the country for fashion shows and hangouts.
20. In the photos presented, you can see the style of the princess, which is very far from the eastern rigor of Saudi Arabia.
21. Women are severely punished for such outfits in public places in Dina's homeland.
22. But, given the hostility of many to Saudi Arabia, Princess Dina may be a kind of advertising face of her country for the modern European world, proving that everything is fine with them both in women's rights and in the country in general.
23. And as you know, for some Saudis, the law is not written.