Fasten your seat belts: the most exciting roads in the worldPictolic
Categories: Travel |
The last Day of the traffic police, we decided to celebrate and offer you the 6 most exciting ideas automobile travel.
1. Name of the work David Lynch is perfectly suited for the legendary Atlantic road. This is the most popular and beautiful route in Norway. Their vernacular names — "road to nowhere" or "drunk road" — it was due to Storiesangel bridge, which is sharply deflected in the direction of 23 meters.
2. Optical illusion — the driver from a distance it seems that the bridge is not completed and ends "on a cliffhanger". The highway itself is located on several Islands and reefs, which connect eight major bridges. At home Atlantic highway recognized the "building of the century".
3. Ice road Tuktoyaktuk in Canada (between the towns of Inuvik and Tuktoyaktuk) operates only in the cold season. In fact, this road is not that other, as the channel of the Mackenzie river, which freezes in winter, and the ice reaches a thickness of two and a half meters. Factoryto — the official route, marked on maps, which constantly monitor road service. Besides the river runs through it is partially frozen Beaufort sea.
4. Operates road length of 130 km from December to early April, and the rest of the year it is possible to travel exclusively by boat. If you're lucky, your path will illuminate the Northern lights.
5. Route for fans to tickle your nerves and fellow travelers — "Path which does not tolerate mistakes". A two-lane road tunnel Guoliang was hand hewn in the rock over the stone precipice and makes sharp turns in the most unexpected places. No wonder that this Chinese route for the daredevils routinely included in all lists of the worst on the planet.
7. The length of the longest roads in the world, according to the Guinness Book of records, is 48 thousand kilometers. Those who want to escape from the "concrete jungle" and go to free travel at least a couple of months, we recommend a bold challenge — to drive the pan-American highway, which connects North and South America and passes through 15 countries (including USA, Canada, Mexico, Peru, Argentina and El Salvador). The beginning of a journey — town of Prudhoe Bay (USA, Alaska), and the end — Ushuaia (Argentina, Tierra del Fuego). Stock up on clothes for all occasions: the highway runs through tropical jungles and icy mountain passes.
8. Whether you love the ocean as it is like the creators of the Overseas Highway, built over the Atlantic? Eyewitnesses claim — the sensation ride through the world of waters.
9. The road length of about 180 km long, connecting the island to the South-West Florida. This is one of the longest highway in the world, connecting the Islands with the mainland. Our advice: at sunrise and sunset views from the car window especially enchanting.
The history of Mars
10. Want to feel like the hero of a science fiction film and produce "landing" on Mars to make the most spectacular selfie in Instagram? Easy! Go to Arizona Quiet expensive Red Rocks.
11. The highway passes through the amazing "alien" landscapes: brightly colored rocks and the Sands go up and into the distance, as far as the eye can see.