Drawing progress that boggles the mindBy Vika https://pictolic.com/en/article/drawing-progress-that-boggles-the-mind
Many of us tried to learn how to draw, but after a week or even a month of practical training, we gave up this venture, deciding that drawing needed talent. We present to you a selection of drawings by young artists who have not given up drawing and have pumped up their "artistic skill" to the maximum.
1. Four years of practice and the result is evident.
2. There is a difference of 8 years between these figures.
3. Drawing at 12 and 14 years old.
4. Pencil drawing at 13 and 17 years old. Realism is simply amazing.
5. Becoming a true illustrator.
6. Evolution of the female portrait.
7. This is what a passion for drawing can result in.
8. Photorealistic pencil drawing.
9. The last drawing is practically a photograph.
10. Formation of technology in 4 years.
11. Only 5 years - and such progress.
12. Correction of errors after 3 years.
13. Patience and work.
14. Cute children's drawings turn into a work of art.
15. Drawing at 24 and 26 years old.
16. It is hard to believe that the picture on the right is not a photograph.
17. From children's sketches to gorgeous illustrations.