Dog Ricochet surfs with sick people and helps them recover
Categories: AnimalsBy Pictolic https://pictolic.com/en/article/dog-ricochet-surfs-with-sick-people-and-helps-them-recover1
For six years, Ricochet has been surfing with disabled people, children with special needs, crippled war veterans and simply sick people. Ricochet helped dozens of people! A sensitive dog intuitively approaches sick people and inspires them to believe in recovery - and a miracle happens!
(Total 20 photos)
1. Ricochet was 15 months old when he climbed onto the board with 14-year-old sick teenager Patrick.
2. Jill lost her leg to cancer. Ricochet helps her stay on the board.
3. Gina has autism, but Ricochet makes her believe in herself.
4. Ricochet has helped many children diagnosed with autism.
5. He is a very warm-hearted dog!
6. Sabina asked on Ricochet's Facebook wall if a person without arms could surf. Guess what answer she got!
8. Sadly, six weeks after this photo was taken, Caleb died of brain cancer.
10. Jack has a rare disease - ataxia-telangiectasia.
11. Ricochet has a calming effect on war veterans with PTSD.
12. These two boys need a heart transplant.
14. West has autism, and before meeting Ricochet, he was afraid of water.
15. Ian was surfing with his dad, but recently both of his parents died in a car accident, and he was injured. He is now being healed by Ricochet.
16. Ricochet easily converges with strangers.
18. Ricochet is especially sensitive to war veterans with PTSD and autistic children.
19. Ricochet helps prevent panic attacks.
20. Thanks to this dog, 400 thousand dollars were collected for the treatment of various people.
Keywords: Sickness | Disabled people | Help | Surfing | Dogs
Most people, especially the inhabitants of civilized countries, accustomed to the fact that I have stopped to realize that they ...
A presidential campaign has started in Uruguay: at the end of October, the inhabitants of the country will elect a new head of ...
When Katie Driscoll, 39, from Chicago, learned that her sixth child and only daughter, Grace, was born with Down Syndrome, she was ...
To become a superhero, it is not enough to put on a beautiful costume. Real crime fighters do not have super strength or ...
Roo is happy because now she doesn't have to jump like a kangaroo - she has wheels! A nine-month-old puppy from Romania was ...
A glass floor over an abyss and a dancing bridge, thundering waterfalls and piercing wind, futuristic views of Tokyo and Hong Kong. ...