Betty Brosmer — the owner of the most gorgeous figures 50 yearsPictolic
Betty Brosmer (Betty Brosmer) — the most beautiful woman of the late 40's and 50's, the star of skins and a prototype pin-up-girls.
It started in 13 years, won more than 50 beauty pageants, adorned over 300 covers, in more than a hundred calendars, on billboards across the country, was the highest paid model.
1. Predecessor of such stars as Marilyn Monroe and Jayne Mansfield.
2. Parameters: 38-18-36 (in inches) in inches: 96,52 — 45,72 — 91,44. Is the title of "The great body of the 50-ies", which is not surprising — 48th the size of the chest when the waist is 45 cm (in some sources — 21 inch = 53,34 cm) is a phenomenal figure! I don't think at age 13 she was removed ribs.
3. Betty was born August 2, 1935.
4. In the late 40's and the magazine came out, Sears & Roebuck, the cover of which first appears next sex symbol of America.
5. After that, the office of the advertising Agency Conover, where he worked for 13-year-old (!) Betty began to come the incredible number of orders for brochures, posters, covers and packaging of food with one condition — all had to present an image of a young beauty.
6. Alone magazines with her pictures, there are currently more than 150.
7. As soon as Betty was 16 years old, the most prestigious titles that could get beauties of the 50s, became a magnet to be attracted to the California model: "Miss TV", "Miss Jones beach", "Miss figure" and "Miss blue eyes".
10. She has won over 50 beauty contests. Her image appeared regularly on magazine advertising, shopping directories, on dairy packages and roadside billboards. In one month her photo was printed on the covers from eight national magazines! She has managed to become the uncrowned Queen in the world of magazine covers.
11. Betty Brosmer was the first model that had the rights to all her photos she received a percentage every time her picture was published.
14. Marilyn Monroe has become a commercial phenomenon after 1955. Since 1948 and in all the 50s standard of female beauty was Betty. She acted in the lead role in the development of pin-up, creating the image of a playful girly. Her many years of success has prepared the audience to a stellar start Marilyn Monroe.
15. By the time Betty became the most printed model of America, and the appearance on the covers of prestigious men's magazines as "Modern man", "Cabaret" and "night and Day" and gave it the status of a sex symbol.
16. 24 APR 1961 26-year-old Betty marries a famous bodybuilder and bodybuilder, co-founder of the international Association of bodybuilding, the Creator of the contest "Mr. and Miss Olympia" Joe Vader and takes her husband's name.
17. Legendary her narrow waist attracted the attention of the readers of the publications of her husband. Then it was just two magazines: Muscle Power Builder and Mr. America (today dozens of publications across the planet).
18. Easily recognizable beautiful face has become an emblem for sports events held by the brothers Vader.
They lived together all their lives and has written many books about bodybuilding and fitness. In 1981 Betty and Joe released "the Book of Vaders bodybuilding for women," and Betty still leads speakers on these topics.
19. Writing what she proposed to her husband to look at the Austrian champion Arnold Schwarzenegger. Thanks to her "the Terminator" was settled in the neighbouring cottage Vader house. She pushed it on the silver screen. What Betty has developed in him a talent for business: in the 70-ies they jointly actively engaged in the real estate business. The huge selling Power of the Exerciser caused by the fact that new products are advertised couple Arnold Schwarzenegger — Betty Vader. She could not get off with his hands in the beach shots.
20. June 11, 1998
55. Joe and Betty, 45 years from the day of the wedding.
56. At the moment, Betty publishes a sports magazine for women Shape, leads a column in the famous "Power and beauty", and is a member of the Olympic Committee on physical perfection.
58. The elder Bush and Schwarzenegger
59. Bill Clinton
60. Clint Eastwood
61. Brooke Shields
62. Marilyn Monroe
63. Jayne Mansfield, the prototype of the Barbie doll