Another Japanese madness: cafe for plush toys
Categories: AsiaBy Pictolic https://pictolic.com/en/article/another-japanese-madness-cafe-for-plush-toys
If you are seriously concerned that your plush bunny is bored, you should not rush to a psychiatrist, they are sure in Japan. In Tokyo's Nuigurumi Cafe, a visitor with a plush toy will be greeted not by stern orderlies, but by friendly waitresses.
(Total 15 photos)
1. There is only one restriction: a cat or a bear should not be too big. The size of the palm - just right.
2. In Nuigurumi Cafe, you can leave a toy for a day and not worry about anything. The cost of the service is forty dollars.
3. For this money, the toy will receive a cocktail of raspberries, blueberries and strawberries and a rice omelette.
4. For dessert, coffee from beans grown in Tasmania and pancakes with maple syrup.
5. Friendly staff will play cards with customers and watch TV in plush company.
6. At night, bunnies, cats, bears, pigs and fish are read a fairy tale and carefully put to bed.
7. In the morning, customers will be driven home with gifts: a photo album or a bag of brown sugar.
8. Some statistics. 85% of adult Japanese women own at least one toy. More than half of them put toys with them in bed.
It was in the Addo National Park in South Africa. The self-confident baby elephant, beyond his years, decided to challenge an adult ...
In honor of the last August 27 professional holiday of all cinematographers and film lovers — the Day of Russian Cinema — we ...
The Land of the Rising Sun Japan is a real dream for connoisseurs of sophisticated exoticism. Ultra-modern Tokyo and a traditional ...
We all know that Japan has the craziest advertising on the planet. But has it always been like this? Let's see what Japanese ...
“Tokyo turned out to be completely different from what I imagined it to be. I have long been convinced that one should go to a ...
Spartak Moscow will finally have its own home. Otkritie Arena will be the second stadium in Russia to open in the last month. Just ...