When it comes to inspiration then there is no limitation on resources. If you know how to take pictures, then you can change the reality is quite simple: to something creative or abstract or otherwise more artistic. You don't need any special skills to create these frames. It all depends on environment and time.
1. (C) ho1gersson.
2. (C) Anders Adermark. Adjust bokeh.
3. (C) hb19 (R. I. P). Carrying the torch in Seattle.
4. (C) Brian McCarty. Terror tricycle.
5. (C) Matt West. A model of the city.
6. (C) Spice ♥ Darling. Sunset in wine.
7. (C) tootdood. Day 096/365 Levitation.
8. (C) By flea yan. Cloud.
9. (C) konderminator. Hey Tina! When you see this: Call me! I'm not mad at you anymore ....
10. (C) trixnbooze. Susie supports the leaning tower of Pisa.
11. (C) sgoralnick. Victims of the graphitization.
12. (C) auralani. Soul mate.
13. (C) Mr. Moog.
14. (C) maybemaq. Think about your step.
15. (C) poopoorama. Spewing a rainbow.
17. (C) honey toast. Using the power of.
18. (C) Nikki-Dee. Me thirsty.
20. (C) froodmat.
22. (C) Noah J Gage. Velogogo.
23. (C) hb19 (R. I. P.). It's too big for the hole.
24. (C) stuandgravy. Cloud-candy.
25. (C) Delacorr. God's canvas.
26. (C) mjsmith01. The consolidation of the monument WA.
27. (C) mrlerone. Johan is incredibly high.
29. (C) twiga269 ॐ FreeTIBET.
30. (C) miangusapa. The eighth passenger.
31. (C) mafiu. Little man.
32. (C) Tristan27. Bolivia, Salar de Uyuni.
33. (C) Jeppe Olsen. Gone with the wind.
34. (C) sumoetx. Oh, it's so small.
35. (C) hb19 (R. I. P.). I need time.
36. (C) Romain Cassagne. Dragon.
37. (C) Mitra Mirshahidi. Shoot!
38. (C) Chaval Brasil. A slight push.
39. (C) hb19 (R. I. P.). Is the water warm?