All the best photos of Audrey Hepburn
Categories: CelebritiesBy Pictolic https://pictolic.com/en/article/all-the-best-photos-of-audrey-hepburn1
It is difficult for Audrey Hepburn to find words that have not yet been said in her honor, but we will also speak out, because she deserves it.
Born in Belgium on May 4, 1929, Audrey spent most of her youth in Nazi-occupied Holland, where she and her family had to face multiple hardships. After the end of the war, Audrey headed to London, rapidly getting used to the field of shows and dancing. At the age of 22, she easily got her first role on Broadway in the play "Gigi" and after just two years, overnight she became a real discovery for the public thanks to her film debut - the role of the main character in the film "Roman Holidays".
Throughout the 60s, Audrey Hepburn did not cease to shine, illuminating film after film with her talent. After this heady decade, she decided to step away from her career a little and start paying more attention to raising her two sons. Some time later, Hepburn received the status of a UN goodwill ambassador and focused her efforts on helping hungry people from developing countries.
Dazzling Hepburn has always been distinguished by innate grace and grace, however, in our selection we have presented some of her atypical photos. These pictures are able to show the actress from a slightly different side: slightly more candid and warm images will reveal to us a new, playful and full of joy Audrey, conquering with her sensual femininity. In her own words: "The happiest girls are always the most beautiful."
1. Chilling on the roof of the Cambridge Theater in London with friends and a real block of ice. 1949 - the era of air conditioners has not yet arrived…
2. Once he has linked his fate with dance, he remains a dancer forever. 1950.
3. Finally! Audrey's name in the lights of Broadway. 1950.
4. The role of the mermaid in the production of "Undine", for which Hepburn was awarded the Tony Award, 1953.
5. Preparation behind the scenes of the Academy Awards ceremony. Audrey was nominated for an Oscar for her role in the film "Roman Holiday". 1954.
6. Peace of mind (or maybe a slight shock?) after the presentation of the cherished statuette.
7. Learning the ancient French gavotte dance for a role in the film "War and Peace". 1955.
8. Preparing for roles in a variety of conditions.
9. Would you like an elf haircut?
10. Good mood in the company of her new husband, Mel Ferrer (the wedding was played in 1954).
11. Mel, there is something special in your coat, or rather, someone.
12. Audrey: "Let's face it: a lush delicious chocolate cake can spoil the figure of anyone, including me!" However, in her case, the audience never noticed any consequences from the sweets!
13. Two cute guys: Audrey and Pippin, her pet deer.
14. In a touching photo, Hepburn and her firstborn son Sean. The bonus of this shot is James Garner in the background.
15. Shooting of famous posters for the movie "Breakfast at Tiffany's", 1961.
16. To be the epitome of chic and sophistication does not mean to deny yourself fooling at least sometimes.
17. Always and in everything — impeccable taste. Advertising Givenchy perfume, 1964.
18. And even in the abundant makeup characteristic of the 60s, Audrey looks light and sublime.
19. A smile from the sight of a wet Albert Finney on the set of the movie "Two on the Road", 1967.
20. New York as a state of mind... 1967.
21. Splendor at any age. 1988.