About the well-fed kingdom of laziness
Categories: AnimalsBy Pictolic https://pictolic.com/en/article/about-the-well-fed-kingdom-of-laziness
Are you lazy, asexual, love bamboo? Then this kingdom is for you too! Be careful, under the cut "mi-mi-mi" in a particularly concentrated form!
1. This panda nursery is located in Chengdu, the capital of Sichuan Province. We must pay tribute to the Chinese, for pandas, a natural habitat has been recreated here. The nursery is located on an area of forty hectares, in fact it is one continuous forest with rare paths and decking, along which crowds of tourists wander. The borders of the aviaries are artfully hidden by vegetation. I think pandas don't notice that they live in captivity at all.
2. Chinese pencil sharpener.
3. China launched a captive panda breeding program about forty years ago. Today it is the largest nursery in the world, about ninety individuals live here. All they do all day is sleep, eating bamboo in huge quantities in between sleeping. The first time I was here was in 2007, just before the earthquake that destroyed most of the park. The Chinese quickly rebuilt everything and the new nursery looks even better than before. Interesting fact: China does not sell pandas abroad. The maximum that a foreign zoo can count on is to rent an animal for a modest price of one million dollars a year. At the same time, the offspring obtained from such individuals is the property of China.
4. By the way, contrary to popular opinion, the color of pandas is not black and white at all, but rather black and lemon, with small fawn spots on the belly.
5. It's in cartoons that they are cute charmers, but in reality it's a huge beast with yellowish fangs a finger long.
6. ... but you can't do without "mi-mi-mi".
7. The story would not be complete without this faded disheveled beast. This is also a panda, only red. The size of a large fox. Or rather, a fox.
8. What would you like to do on Monday morning? - how would a panda think, picking his teeth with a bamboo stick.
Judging by the stunned muzzle, they are not smoking bamboo there!..
I'll eat another one...
Keywords: China | Laziness | Mimimi | Pandas | Nursery | Tender
Photographer Ben Thomas first visited Tokyo in 2008 and was simply amazed at the scale of this Asian metropolis. “The local ...
Since the days of skinny Twiggy, a constant diet and self-restraint have become a lifestyle for many already beautiful girls. ...
No, no, this is not an advertising campaign. Believe it or not, these people in the photographs actually sleep on the furniture on ...
A rare tiger cub without stripes was born at the zoo in Hangzhou, China. This 25-day-old adorable animal is nothing like his ...
Can there be something better and nicer than the big fluffy dog that are perfect for cuddling? As dog owners, we fully understand ...
Photographer Mark Lipczynski from Arizona, USA takes delicious food photos. He works for his own magazine called Bite. Lipczynski ...