A touching story of a little baby
Categories: ChildrenBy Pictolic https://pictolic.com/article/a-touching-story-of-a-little-baby
This baby pictured was born in a hospital in East Surrey, England, 16 weeks too early. at the 24th week of pregnancy. What are the chances of such a child to survive? Very, very small. English doctors gave this baby only a 5% chance of survival. And then her dad decided that he would photograph every day how his daughter was fighting for life. He immortalized not only joyful, but also difficult moments, and it turned out to be a very touching story of a little crumb who survived against all odds.
(Total 11 photos)
1. A girl the size of a palm. The girl's father decided to film every day of her life, not knowing whether she would win this fight or not. (Photo: East News).
2. The mortality rate of children born at 24-25 weeks of gestation is very high, because their organs do not have time to develop sufficiently by this time. But it is very important that loved ones are close to the baby, touch her, so she has a better chance of surviving. (Photo: East News).
3. There is no better medicine than the touch of relatives. Touch has a very beneficial effect on the nervous system of children. (Photo: East News).
4. The girl lies on her father's chest - this is a special method that doctors use to improve the condition of premature babies. The nervous system of mom or dad acts like a positive "battery charge" - the child's condition stabilizes, and performance improves. (Photo: East News).
5. Reassuringly for preterm babies, there has been a significant change in their care and treatment in recent years. Intensive care of premature newborns and highly qualified care of neonatologists have increased the survival rate of children born before the 27th week of pregnancy. (Photo: East News).
6. The girl, contrary to the forecasts of doctors, survived. She was given only a 5% chance of survival, but the brave baby did not succumb. (Photo: East News).
7. The little girl fought for her life and won. (Photo: East News).
8. Of course, for some time she will lag behind her peers in development. And, perhaps, she, like most children born at that time, will have health problems. But the most important thing, especially for her parents, is that she survived. (Photo: East News).
9. Joyful and happy child. (Photo: East News).
10. The family that believed and hoped so much that the baby would survive. And here they are all together, happy and joyful. (Photo: East News).
11. There would be more such happy stories. (Photo: East News).
Film production is such a mysterious industry that it never ceases to amaze people from less creative fields. We share amazing ...
Once upon a time, hygiene was not treated as scrupulously as it is now. However, this does not apply to all ethnic groups, but only ...
In the 30s of the last century, the world was shocked by the tragedy that occurred at one of the factories in the United States. At ...
When a baby appears in the family, all relatives and friends begin to argue, who is he more like-mom or dad? Everyone looks at the ...
A wrinkled forehead, a toothless mouth, frowning brows or, conversely, a happy smile and the absence of hair or their rare ...
In eastern China, rescuers managed to get a newborn from a sewer pipe, which his parents flushed down the toilet. The story of the ...