9 times celebrities were completely unrecognizable on magazine coversVika
Some celebrity experiments with hair, makeup, and wardrobe are carried out on a regular basis - like Lady Gaga and Katy Perry. Other stars prefer a style change when gracing magazine covers.
Whether it's because of Photoshop, lighting, makeup, or some other element, some stars look unrecognizable on magazine covers.
1. Christina Aguilera was unrecognizable without makeup on the cover of Paper magazine.
2. Taylor Swift on the 2014 Wonderland cover amazed fans.
3. The cover of W magazine with Miley Cyrus proves that eyebrows completely change a person's appearance.
4. Ariana Grande ditched her signature British Vogue ponytail and it completely changed her look.
5. Kim Kardashian three years ago took over the cover of the British magazine "Love".
6. Lady Gaga has shown many wild looks over the years, but her 2014 Porter Magazine cover was shocking.
7. Katy Perry featured old-school Hollywood glamor on this 2012 cover.
8. Jessica Chastain's hot pink hair and bold eyebrows completely change her look.
9. Tom Cruise in 2012 for this magazine cover.