9 celebrities with unique body partsBy Vika https://pictolic.com/en/article/9-celebrities-with-unique-body-parts
For most of us, celebrities are often the idols of beauty and fashion. This is especially true of young people who idolize celebrities and often follow the trends set by them. This is why many celebrities who use body positivity as an example are most appreciated by their fans. For example, the Force is not bothered by his facial scars. It tells their fans that having an unusual feature simply means that you are unique.
These celebrities are teaching us that being exceptional is cool.
1. 35-year-old Megan Fox is considered one of the most beautiful women in Hollywood. Clubbed thumbs are medically called brachydactyly and are shortening the bones of the fingers. If you notice her thumbs, they are short, thick at the ends, and the nail is curved down.
2. Actress Kate Bosworth, 39, has two-tone blue and brown eyes. This condition is known as iridium heterochromia, and Bosworth is rather cool about it.
3. Famed actor Forest Whitaker, 60, has a drooping or sleepy eyelid, medically known as ptosis. It is a genetic disease that he inherited from his father and it affects his eyesight.
4. Model, actor, singer, and producer Sean Ross is an albino African American. Albinism is a genetic disorder in which the skin, hair, and eyes have little or no color and can affect people of all ethnicities.
5. Actor Sylvester Stallone, 75, is known for his cool on-screen personality and amazing body. But he had a hard time because when the doctor brought him in with forceps, one of his facial nerves was damaged. As a result, the baby Stallone developed partial facial paralysis on the left side, affecting the lip, chin, and half of the tongue.
6. 39-year-old actress, producer, and director Anna Paquin is known not only for her work but also for her gap-toothed smile.
7. 25-year-old Senegalese model Khoudia Diop calls herself the "Goddess of Melanin" because of her unusually dark skin tone. Successful model Diop was bullied as a child because of her dark skin color.
8. Mila Kunis, 38, was blind in one eye for many years due to a condition called chronic iritis, which causes cataracts to form on her lens. Over the years, her eyes became different colors, until she finally underwent surgery to replace the defective lens, which happened in 2011.
9. Henry Cavill, 38, is best known for playing Superman in the DCEU (DC Extended Universe). Although he is Mr. Perfect in this role, he also has segmental heterochromia. It's just that part of his left eye is brown instead of blue.