8 Superpowers Only Babies HaveBy Vika https://pictolic.com/en/article/8-superpowers-only-babies-have
To understand how amazing babies are, it is enough to see them.
We are sure that these little men are fantastic creatures. Here are some facts to back this up.
1. Babies actually scream and moan, but they don't cry. Their tear ducts are closed so they cannot produce tears.
2. When a child is immersed in water, he naturally holds his breath, and his limbs begin to make swimming movements.
3. In infants, the pharynx is located higher than in adults. When they swallow, the entrance to their airways is not blocked by the epiglottis. Therefore, when swallowing, newborns can also breathe easily.
4. Nasal passages in newborns are much narrower than in adults. Therefore, they need to be cleaned more often. Since the baby does not have the opportunity to blow his nose, he must use unconditioned reflexes. So a newborn can sneeze without stopping until his nose gets rid of irritants.
5. Many people think that when a newborn is sleeping, everyone should walk on tiptoe and speak in the quietest whisper. Young parents are usually perplexed when they see how soundly their child sleeps, not paying attention to the sounds of repairs or loud music.
6. Scientists have found that babies cry with a national accent. They receive it in the womb when they hear their mother's voice.
7. Surprisingly, a newborn baby is quite capable of crawling to the mother's breast. Although for this you must first put it on your mother's stomach.
8. The skeleton of a baby has about 300 bones. With age, many of them grow and merge into a single whole. But before the bones join, the body of a newborn is extremely flexible. This natural feature is necessary for the child to pass through the birth canal.