8 popular movies that have strange names in other countriesBy Vika https://pictolic.com/en/article/8-popular-movies-that-have-strange-names-in-other-countries
If you love watching movies, you should know that going to a cinema in another country can be a real surprise for you. You may be surprised to learn that some films have different and weirder translation titles than the ones we all know.
We've compiled a list of 8 of the best, funniest, and weirdest movie title translations you'll ever see.
1. In Poland, the Terminator is translated as an electronic killer.
2. In China, “Finding Nemo” is translated as “General Mobilization Under the Sea”.
3. In Denmark, Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory translates as "The Boy Who Drowned in Chocolate."
4. In China, "Pretty Woman" is translated as "I will marry a prostitute to save money."
5. In France, Home Alone is translated as Mom, I missed the plane.
6. In China, the Guardians of the Galaxy are transferred to the Interplanetary Unusual Group Attacks.
7. In Italy, "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind" is translated as "If you leave, I remove you."
8. In Spain, 101 Dalmatians are translated as "Night of Cold Noses."