8 celebrities who had humble beginningsBy Vika https://pictolic.com/article/8-celebrities-who-had-humble-beginnings.html
Some of our favorite actresses like Angelina Jolie and Dakota Johnson have followed in the footsteps of their famous parents by choosing a career in the spotlight. On the other hand, some other celebrities before they became famous had a simple and measured life.
We want to share with you a list of 8 inspiring people who were not born into fame and fortune, but through their talent and perseverance, have risen to the top.
1. As a teenager, Mila Kunis started working at the same store where her mother worked.
2. Before becoming successful in Hollywood, the famous actor worked as a professional carpenter to make ends meet. What's more, director George Lucas spotted him while he was working in Francis Ford Coppola's office and was offered the role of Han Solo.
3. Rachel McAdams was born into an ordinary family, and before her acting career began, she moonlighted flipping burgers at a local McDonald's. Although the actress worked there for 3 years, she admitted that she was not the best employee. Once Rachel even broke an orange juice machine.
4. Before becoming a child actor and then a famous pop star, Selena Gomez lived a simple life in a single-parent family. Her mom, Mandy Tefi, gave birth to a daughter as a teenager and divorced her husband when Selena was only 5 years old.
5. Although he started acting at an early age, Vin Diesel struggled to get the roles he wanted early in his career. That's why for a while he worked as a bouncer in New York.
6. Milla Jovovich was also raised by a single mother. Her family emigrated to the US when she was young. Her mom tried to get an acting job, but she didn't succeed, so she started cleaning houses to earn money.
7. Although Leighton Meester played a wealthy socialite in one of her most famous roles, the actress was actually born while both her parents were serving prison terms. Leighton was cared for by her grandparents before her mother was released. Later, her family faced financial difficulties, but the actress said that they still gave her a happy childhood.
8. Mariah Carey didn't see her dad very often and her mom worked multiple jobs while raising her on her own. As a young woman, Mariah had to work part-time to pay her rent, at the same time she also took up singing.