6 style lessons we learned from the gorgeous Angelina JolieBy Vika https://pictolic.com/en/article/6-style-lessons-we-learned-from-the-gorgeous-angelina-jolie
For many, Angelina Jolie is much more than just a talented actress. Everything she does to change the world for the better proves that she truly has a heart of gold. But aside from her selfless commitment to philanthropy, this gorgeous woman has a few style lessons to teach us. Whether she's arriving at the Oscars or just walking down the street to shop for groceries, she always looks amazing and we can't take our eyes off her.
We took a close look at Jolie's wardrobe to find out what rules she follows to look dazzling wherever she goes, and here's what we found out.
1. Angelina Jolie often chooses shoes in nude shades, whether it's beige high heels that she pairs with evening dresses or comfortable beige slippers that she wears on vacation. The trick is simple but ingenious: nude shoes visually lengthen the legs, merging with the skin color. For this to work, look for shoes in a color that is closest to your natural skin tone.
2. Jolie's other secret to being the best dressed for every occasion is the color of the clothes she wears. We rarely see her in bright and saturated colors. More often she dresses in black and white classics or ensembles of gray, beige, and pastel colors. These colors bring out Jolie's natural beauty and help her look appropriate in any setting.
3. Angelina Jolie is an absolute inspiration when it comes to elegant clothing. Jolie knows how to make the right impression in the world of power, politics, and business. To achieve her goals, she wears elegant skirts and suits, pairing them with minimalist accessories. She often chooses this style for red carpets as well but swaps business jackets for seductive silk blouses.
4. Angelina Jolie's favorite makeup techniques are a thin arrow, light and heavy smoky eyes, incredibly long eyelashes, and a healthy glow of the skin. As for lipstick, its signature colors are bright red, berry red, hot pink, and coral. The combination of glowing skin, red lips, smoky eyes, and slightly tousled hair make up Jolie's iconic style and make her the highlight wherever she goes.
5. In everyday life and at business events, Jolie loves to wear elegant and minimalist earrings, but when it comes to red carpet appearances, she likes to grab attention with something truly impressive. In addition to her evening gowns, she often wears elongated earrings that accentuate the shape of her eyes and make her neck look even longer. In 2009, the actress wowed the public by wearing giant pear-shaped emerald earrings to the Oscars (left photo above).
6. "Greek Goddess" is probably a metaphor to describe Jolie's favorite red carpet dress style. The actress often wears long dresses that make her silhouette even more slender. These are high-waisted dresses, one-shoulder dresses with pleats fastening at the waist and dresses with sheer chiffon overlays, and dresses decorated with rhinestones and stones. If we look at Jolie's red carpet looks over the years, we see a wide variety of fabrics and colors, but this "Greek Goddess" silhouette never seems to leave her wardrobe.