18 of the masterpieces of the anti-tobacco advertising from around the world
Categories: Health and MedicineBy Pictolic https://pictolic.com/en/article/18-of-the-masterpieces-of-the-anti-tobacco-advertising-from-around-the-world
November 6, 1492 Christopher Columbus on the island of Cuba for the first time got acquainted with a strange custom of the Indians — Smoking. Since then, this very "affectionate" custom first conquered the whole world, and now the same world is trying to deal with it.
Even if you are a smoker, we invite you to view this collection of very eccentric but persuasive posters against Smoking from different countries and make sure you're doing it right. And also, you may be able to convince someone of your family and friends that have not yet made their choice in favor of quitting Smoking.
1. Smoking is detrimental to your breath. France.
2. Women who smoke during pregnancy, children are more prone to lung diseases. Quit Smoking. India.
3. Children inhale more air, absorbing more toxins. Quit Smoking. India.
4. Smoking is the most stupid way of committing suicide. Stop being stupid. Peru.
5. Cigarette smoke people. Canada.
6. You can cheat death. Quit Smoking. Thailand.
7. Day 14 000 people die from Smoking. Romania.
8. On average, smokers need 5,000 cigarettes per year. Get rid of bad habits. England.
9. More than 4700 toxic substances against you. Quit Smoking. Brazil.
10. Sticking a sex machine? Quit Smoking. Finland.
11. Cigarettes kill more. (Poster lined with 13,000 cigarettes.) Brazil.
12. Smoking means being a slave to tobacco. France.
13. Do not swallow the smoke of others. Santa Catarina, Brazil.
14. "A lot of smoke, mA'am?" Indonesia.
15. I think it makes you look more attractive?
16. Smoking kills. Israel.
17. Welcome to Marlboro country! USA.