15 masterpieces of painting from a different angle
Categories: CultureBy Pictolic https://pictolic.com/article/15-masterpieces-of-painting-from-a-different-angle1
Looking at familiar things from a different angle is always interesting, joyful and cool. Fortunately, human imagination is limitless.
The inhabitants of the blog "Leprosarium" decided in every sense to turn over the traditional ideas about classical painting. They did it great and with a twinkle, so we cannot but share this creativity. Here is a post about what is left behind the scenes of famous paintings and not only.
(Total 30 photos)
Source: Bright Side
1. "The Birth of Venus", Sandro Botticelli, rear view.
3. "Scream", Edvard Munch, view from the side of two gentlemen.
5. "Danae", Rembrandt, from the point of view of a bedside angel.
7. Andy Warhol through the eyes of a can of Campbell's soup.
9. Self-portrait, Van Gogh, through the eyes of the self-portrait itself.
11. "Barge haulers on the Volga", Ilya Repin, view from the ship.
13. “Lovers. Walk”, Marc Chagall, view from the side of the lover.
15. "The Apotheosis of War", Vasily Vereshchagin, inside view.
17. "American Gothic", Grant Wood, rear view.
19. "Hands resist him," Bill Stoneham, view from behind the door.
21. "Birth of Adam", Michelangelo, view from the side of the Creator.
23. "Napoleon at the St. Bernard Pass", Jacques-Louis David, view from behind the horse.
25. “Again deuce”, Fedor Reshetnikov, through the eyes of a dog.
27. "A dream inspired by the flight of a bee", Salvador Dali, view from the butt of a rifle.
29. “The Appearance of Christ to the People”, Alexander Ivanov, through the eyes of a bear from a pine forest.
Keywords: Painting | Behind the scenes | Angle | MasterpiecePost News Article
The first half of the 70‑ies of the last Soviet schoolchildren under the sign of gum. Imported, of course, because domestic had ...
Polish photographer and traveler Adam Goat presented an ambitious project about the residents ischezaushei tribes. Traveling the ...
There are many beautiful women, but not everyone gets a chance to see Iya Ostergren - a girl with an amazing body and long legs. ...
Admit it honestly: at least once in your life you confused Manet and Monet, Bruegel could not distinguish from Bosch, and the ...
When we hear the combination of the words "fence" and "inscription", we clearly imagine indecent phrases and no, of course, art. ...
Once upon a time, the American magazine Harper's Bazaar published a large article "Portrait of a Lady", which was dedicated to an ...