15 Coincidences That Disprove Probability TheoryBy Vika https://pictolic.com/en/article/15-coincidences-that-disprove-probability-theory
At the same time, two different people took the same photographs of the lighthouse; the boy found a small copy of his father, boyfriend, and girlfriend looking like two peas in a pod. If you saw all this in real life, you would say: "No, it's possible!" Do you think these are coincidences? In fact, such things happen quite often in everyday life.
1. "My friend made this collage to show me how similar we are."
2. Two photographers who didn't know each other took identical pictures of the lighthouse at the same second.
3. The light from the window matched the main part of the picture.
4. "My son was thrilled to find me in his new Lego set."
5. When the observer becomes part of the picture.
6. This is what harmony looks like.
7. When you are so popular that even a brush cosplays you.
8. It looks like he is carrying the missing part of this machine.
9. A pair of chameleon socks.
10. “Someone filmed a movie at my house while I was at work?”
11. This bull has transparent spots.
12. He looks good in these boots.
13. "I challenge you to a fight!"
14. "Our coach is surprised."
15. Those eyes.