14 bold dresses that have entered historyBy Vika https://pictolic.com/en/article/14-bold-dresses-that-have-entered-history
Sometimes celebrities like to shock the public and be more memorable, choosing an unusual color or a brave outfit, as Jennifer Lopez did with her green dress at the 2000 Grammy Awards ceremony. But because of this famous outfit, there are others who took first place with the hashtag "courage".
We gathered in Pictolic 14 bold outfits that carried celebrities and wanted to share them with you.
1. Princess Diana and her open silk dress-combination on the floor for Met Gala in 1996.
2. Lizzie Gardiner and her dress in 1995.
3. Priyanka Chopra and her epic dress for the Met Gala.
4. Cardi Bee and her unusual dress Aphrodite at the 2019 Grammy Awards.
5. Madonna and her Boy Toy at the MTV Video Music Awards in 1984.
6. Sher and her translucent black dress at the 1988 Oscars.
7. Gwyneth Paltrow and her scandalous Vanity Fair Oscar 2002.
8. Lara Flynn Boyle and her ballerina costume in 2003.
9. Holly Berry and her beautiful dress for the movie about James Bond.
10. Barbra Streisand and her transparent dress at the 1969 Oscar ceremony.
11. Anne Hathaway and an ambiguous dress for the 2013 Oscars.
12. Kim Basinger and her dress in the style of Frankenstein with Cyrillic letters on the sleeve for the Oscar in 1990
13. Rihanna and her revealing dress in 2011.
14. Zendaya and her outfit with a metal top from 2020.