13 designers who put their soul into their inventionsBy Vika https://pictolic.com/en/article/13-designers-who-put-their-soul-into-their-inventions2
Some designers have such a good imagination that they turn even the most ordinary things into masterpieces.
We've rounded up 13 pieces from designers that definitely deserve a boost.
1. Fork and spoon, similar to garden tools.
2. This bed protects your personal boundaries.
3. Popcorn box featuring famous movies.
4. Interesting packaging.
5. Floor tiles are the best indicator that you are in the US Postal Museum.
6. This poster is against nuclear waste dumping:
7. Milkshake in a light bulb.
8. Renault Fluence taillight with Renault logos.
9. This counter looks like an open box of donuts.
10. Stairs that can confuse you.
11. These banks will not go unnoticed.
12. For fans of Van Gogh.
13. The finest beer stand ever found in Austria.