12 photos proving that the beauty of previous generations is uniqueBy Vika https://pictolic.com/en/article/12-photos-proving-that-the-beauty-of-previous-generations-is-unique
You will probably agree with the idea that photographs from past centuries have some charm. Yes, in the past, photographs were almost like treasures, and people really prepared for them: they chose clothes, did their hair, thought about ideal poses, and as a result, they created a small masterpiece. But this is not only the case: the people in these portraits have a special look.
We are convinced that the bright and expressive faces in these old photographs are now less visible. And to prove our point, we have prepared a collection of portraits.
1. American actress of the silent film era, actress Marie Doro, 1902.
2. American actress Ethel Clayton, 1910.
3. American film and theater actress Maud Fili, the 1900s.
4. A Victorian woman was first photographed in the 1890s.
5. Algerian girl, circa 1905.
6. American actress Julia Marlowe, 1899.
7. French dancer Cleo de Merode, 1902.
8. Maud Adams, American stage actress, 1890.
9. Minnie Ashley, American actress, 1896
10. Jonah Bright, Broadway actress, 1912.
11. British actress Evelyn Lay, 1917.
12. American actress Evelyn Nesbit, 1901.