11 secrets for creating gorgeous lashesVika
It's no secret that the success of female seduction is partly due to her long, thick eyelashes. If a woman uses mascara, just a few strokes of the brush are enough to create a unique and desired look.
Sometimes, to create seductive eyelashes, we resort to the help of specialists. Eyelash extensions in THE LASHES will make your eyes even more beautiful. We asked THE LASHES experts how to achieve beautiful lashes at home. And they told us 11 little-known tricks to make your look irresistible.
1. Apply olive oil or coconut oil to lashes with a mascara brush 10 minutes before applying makeup. Now you will protect your eyelashes from the negative effects of the chemical elements of cosmetics.
2. Consumption of vitamin E and biotin promotes the growth of eyelashes and hair in general.
3. Even if you are using premium quality mascara, it still contains chemical components. Give your lashes a makeup break at least once or twice a week. This will facilitate their natural renewal.
4. Wipe off excess mascara from the brush on a napkin to help prevent lumps from forming.
5. Place the tube of mascara in a glass of warm water to warm up and smooth. It will also break up any clumps.
6. Dip a dessert spoon in warm water, let it dry and use it to apply mascara as shown in the photo. You won't stain your eyelids with mascara.
7. Use your eyelash curler as usual, but try to apply mascara at the same time to curl your lashes and keep your eyes clean.
8. Flex the mascara brush 90 degrees. It is much easier to paint this way.
9. After the first coat of mascara, apply some baby powder to the lashes from root to tip. When you're done, they should look a little dusty. Apply another layer of mascara to your lashes; coat them well so as not to leave visible traces of powder. Eyelashes will now appear one and a half times more voluminous.
10. For more intense color, cover the lashes on both sides: inside and outside.
11. Mascara should always be the last step in makeup. We suggest you use a light eyeliner for the inner part of the lower eyelid; this will add expressiveness to your look and make your eyes look bigger.