11 animals that nature designed in a hurry
Categories: Animals | Nature | Photo project | WorldBy Vika https://pictolic.com/en/article/11-animals-that-nature-designed-in-a-hurry
There are animals from which you simply cannot take your eyes off, others are very cute, and others are so scary that if you see them at night, you will wake up the whole street with your screams. But there is one more group. When they were created, nature was distracted.
1. To get unwanted guests to leave, tamarins raise their tails and show their genitals.
2. Indri, the largest lemur in existence today.
3. Gangetic gharials only eat fish, which is why they have such narrow jaws.
4. Mountain viskasha, a rodent in the chinchilla family.
5. Tridacna can live up to 200 years.
6. The Brazza monkey was named after the Italian-French explorer Pierre Savorgnan de Brazza.
7. Sifaka von der Decken is named after the first European to climb Kilimanjaro.
8. The African Watussi cow has horns that are used for thermoregulation, not for attack.
9. Portrait of a golden pheasant.
10. This is a striped thick-coated possum.
11. Jorunna parva - sea slug nicknamed the sea rabbit.
Keywords: Animals | Nature | Photo projects | Photographs | Beauty | Cuties | Forest | World | Life
This baby pictured was born in a hospital in East Surrey, England, 16 weeks too early. at the 24th week of pregnancy. What are the ...
— Hey, Chudra! Why did you leave the camp? — And the wrong gypsies have now gone… The wrong ones… are changing the ...
In this collection you will find interesting satellite images obtained with the help of the service "Google Earth". --> See also: ...
Looking at these pictures, have mixed feelings: sympathy for the unfortunate homeless animals and anger at the people who were ...
Waste and other debris is an integral part of the existence of any life on earth, but man leaves behind such a huge amount of it ...
Massive protests in Ferguson, fashion carnival in Indonesia, tornadoes in Italy, military exercises in Japan, dry Lake Oroville in ...