10 reasons not to leave children alone with petsBy Vika https://pictolic.com/en/article/10-reasons-not-to-leave-children-alone-with-pets
If an adult person wanted to dress his dog or cat in some kind of cheerful outfit, the animal would surely rebel against such a thing. However, pets are much more tolerant of children and allow them to dress themselves up or even use them instead of a canvas. As seen below, leaving children unsupervised and alone with animals can lead to the most unpredictable consequences.
1. New color of the Dalmatian.
2. The spectacle is not for the faint of heart moms.
3. Fashion makeup.
4. Left the daughter with the dog for 20 minutes…
5. The cat's eyes speak for themselves...
6. Partners in crime.
7. Tug of war.
8. Fashionable manicure.
9. No drawing paper? An inventive child will always find a way.
10. The daughter decided to let the cat out for a walk.