New York taxi drivers pose for anti-glamor calendar
Categories: PositiveBy Pictolic https://pictolic.com/article/new-york-taxi-drivers-pose-for-anti-glamor-calendar
In December, all kinds of calendars for the next year traditionally begin to appear. Some of them can be very original. So, for example, in the Big Apple, an anti-glamorous calendar was released with the drivers of the famous yellow New York taxi.
Real, charismatic and funny taxi drivers were invited as models for an unusual photo project, thus offering viewers an idea of who they can expect to meet when getting into a taxi in New York.
(Total 9 photos)
1. New York taxi drivers decided to pose in seductive poses to bring joy to the home of single women.
3. This is how the NYC Taxi Drivers 2014 project was born.
5. The authors of the project were photographers Philip Kirkman and Shannon McLaughlin.
7. A calendar with cheerful working taxi drivers can be purchased for $14.99 at http://www.nyctaxicalendar.com/.
9. All profits from the sale of calendars will go to the University Settlement, an organization that has been helping immigrants for 125 years.
Keywords: Anti-glamour | Calendar | New york | TaxiPost News Article
Excessive fuss never helps, but is there a limit to the opposite phenomenon? How far can a person go when he strives to remain calm ...
The brilliant poet, the founder of the modern Russian language Alexander Pushkin did not die as a result of a duel on the Black ...
Women love with their ears, and most men are able to masterfully use the ability to say what we all want to hear. Different men ...
Post - it stickers protect the world from chaos. Without them, no one would remember anything. No one could turn the walls of their ...
In photography, as in any other art form has its classics. One of them is Garry Winogrand, star of the new York photos. On his ...
On the cold morning of February 12, 1908, a quarter of a million people poured out onto the streets of New York to see the start of ...