My Phone Photography TipsBy Vika https://pictolic.com/article/my-phone-photography-tips.html
Whether you want to snap the perfect phone pic, get better at photography, or update your feed or photo album, I got you!
Here is a list of phone photography tips I have compiled over the years. I took all the photos for this, so all credit goes to me. Thanks for reading, and I’d love to hear your thoughts on the tips and photos I took. Also, please share any other tips or photos in the comments!
I would love to see if the tips paid off.
1. Light is your friend, try using it in inventive ways to enhance your subject
2. Try using people or props to make your photos pop!
3. Try theming, like I baked this rustic loaf, so I snapped it on a rustic surface
4. At night, try upping the shutter speed. This is in the settings or camera menu. On iPhone, try setting a timer in portrait mode
5. Use reflections to make for a more intriguing picture
6. Use lines and grids (in settings) to make a geometric shot come to life
7. Try a different perspective, rather than selfies
8. Also, try looking down…
9. …and up!