I need another: 5 beliefs that prevent you from looking stylish at size +By Vika https://pictolic.com/article/i-need-another-5-beliefs-that-prevent-you-from-looking-stylish-at-size-.html
Often, girls and women have such a belief that if I am in everything, then I need everything else. They believe that standard fashion, which is present in stores, will not suit them at all. But they have not invented anything new in the world of clothes. All the same skirts, dresses and jeans. They knit all the same sweaters and sell the same T-shirts. The question is only in size. The ways of assembling clothes are exactly the same as those of slim ones, and it is impossible to invent new laws of composition - length, width, proportions, and the like.
1. The only problem is the lack of clothing sizes in the lineup. The most recent size in many stores is XXL. You will rarely find it, especially in a youth store, size XXXL. But despite that, in this article, we will understand some beliefs and try to refute them.
And often the favorite color of plump people is black. Many people believe that this color makes them invisible or it absorbs extra pounds. As a result, you look slim to others. Black color can be a losing option for the silhouette. It's better to look and measure different colors in clothes.
2. Baggage is not only the favorite of today's youth. With its help, obese people hide themselves from the eyes of others, believing that they hide all their flaws. You should not hang yourself with potato sacks, but choose a semi-fitting cut, and learn to use corrective techniques.
Corrective techniques mean a set of techniques that allow you to hide the flaws of the figure, and emphasize the pleasant features of the face or body. The main task is to create an expressive silhouette, thereby making a person attractive.
3. For example, a skirt that narrows to the bottom will make the buttocks and hips wider. If you don't like the combination of wide hips, then give preference to another cut. The color and length of the product will help to correct the height and volume. The white top and black bottom can visually lengthen the silhouette.
4. Many believe that large accessories will increase their volume even more. Actually, small accessories can play on the contrast, and the silhouette will seem even bigger.
5. Tight things are the favorites of fat people. Leggings, T-shirts - an integral part of the wardrobe of gorgeous ladies.
6. It seems to them that they look slimmer in tight clothes. This applies not only to fat but also to thin women. But actually, our eyes see that the thing is not up to size. Tight-fitting clothing highlights all the body's flaws, which means that it should definitely not be present in the wardrobe of obese people.
Rate yourself adequately! Love yourself!
Subscribe to the channel so you don't miss the next posts!