He wanted to be like Ken
Categories: SocietyBy Pictolic https://pictolic.com/article/he-wanted-to-be-like-ken.html
It all started with one nose job ten years ago. Brazil-born Rodrigo Alves, who lives in the UK, has decided to use his inheritance to change the one thing he's always hated about himself. Today, there is nothing left of the former handsome Brazilian guy.
(Total 22 photos)
1. This was Rodrigo as a child.
2. Before operations.
4. To date, a man addicted to plastic surgery has spent more than 100 thousand pounds on 12 operations, including correction of the shape of the jaw, liposuction and implantation.
5. He claims that he can't finish the search for the perfect face and body, despite the fact that the last operation was unsuccessful and he almost died.
6. In January, Rodrigo suffered terrible complications from a biceps, triceps and shoulder augmentation procedure with silicone. The chemical seeped into his bloodstream, and within a few days his hands were so swollen that he could not move them. He soon returned to the hospital to pump out several liters of fluid. He was dangerously close to death.
7. His long list of surgeries and cosmetic procedures includes three nose reshaping surgeries, jaw surgery, breast implants, silicone-filled arms, and multiple liposuctions and Botox injections.
8. Rodrigo also said that he admires the look of the famous "Ken" Justin Jedlica, because, according to him, he looks like the perfect man.
9. Doctors diagnosed a man obsessed with operations with dysmorphia, a psychological disorder that affects 1% of the population.
10. “I really hope that the treatment will help me and I will stop constantly changing myself.”