"Haunted Manor" - the scariest house of horrors in the world
Categories: North AmericaBy Pictolic https://pictolic.com/article/haunted-manor-the-scariest-house-of-horrors-in-the-world.html
San Diego resident Russ McKamey, 55, and his girlfriend Carol Schultz have opened the Haunted Manor, the world's scariest house of horrors, where visitors are bound to be bound, forcibly caged with snakes, and doused in slippery artificial blood. Incredibly, there are already 24,000 people on the waiting list. No one ever stood up to all the tests, even the marines and extreme sports enthusiasts, and dozens of adult men ran out of this room with tears in their eyes.
1. Haunted Manor visitors with their hands tied were doused with artificial blood.
2. Only two people can be in the mansion at the same time.
3. Visitors must endure close contact with spiders and snakes.
4. Tests in the house of horrors can last up to eight hours, but no one has ever managed to overcome all the way from beginning to end.
You can visit the McKamey mansion absolutely free of charge, and believe me, its owners are making every effort to diversify the tests. Before entering the house, daredevils must undergo a mandatory medical examination and obtain an appropriate permit for the absence of serious diseases. Only those who have reached the age of 21 receive admission.
5. An extreme seeker enters a room whose walls are completely covered with artificial blood.
6. Adult men often leave the mansion with tears in their eyes; even marines and avid extreme sportsmen cannot withstand such tension.
7. Founder Russ McKamey and his girlfriend Carol Schultz change the theme of the challenge every year.
8. Persons over 21 years old can visit the "Ghost Manor" absolutely free of charge.
A devoted fan of horror films such as Psycho, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, and The Haunted House, McKamey set out to establish the "scariest house" with smoke and mirrors that would make even grown men cry. The couple spent over $500,000 to realize their dream. “You won't find anything like it anywhere in the world. It's like living your own horror movie. The mansion has four different rooms designed specifically for hardcore fans who dare to go through with it. All tests are highly interactive. Such experiences and obstacles should show what you can do and what you can’t do,” McKamey explains.
9. The couple spent more than 500 thousand dollars to realize their dream.
10. Before entering the house, daredevils must undergo a mandatory medical examination and obtain the appropriate permit.
11. Horror movie fan McKamey described his "Haunted Manor" as "Indiana Jones on steroids."
The interactive adventure is described as a real horror film that visitors can record on camera, look at themselves from the outside and relive all this fear once again. Everyone has the opportunity to watch the tests of other people using an online broadcast, one session of which lasts from four to eight hours.