Catosaurus Rex - a giant cat has found new owners
Categories: Animals | PositiveBy Pictolic https://pictolic.com/article/catosaurus-rex-a-giant-cat-has-found-new-owners
Pickles the cat was a simple stray cat from Boston... Although not quite simple, because he was very impressive in size. Compassionate citizens took him to a shelter, where a whole line of people lined up who wanted to take a giant cat, who was nicknamed Catosaurus Rex. The loving couple Andrew Malishia and Emily Zarvos became the happy hosts.
(Total 10 photos)
1. Meet the cat, nicknamed "Kotosaurus Rex", which surprises with its dimensions.
2. The weight of this giant is almost 10 kilograms…
3. And the length from the tip of the paws to the tail is 91 cm!
It is possible that Pickles has the blood of Maine Coons, who are famous for their huge size.
4. More recently, this giant was an inhabitant of the Boston animal shelter. When the photo of the giant cat appeared on social networks, there were immediately about five dozen who wanted to become its owners. In the photo: Kotosaurus is kept by one of the workers of the shelter.
5. And about a month ago the Catosaurus moved to a new house. Its new owners were a young couple from Boston. Andrew Malishia and Emily Zarvos unanimously declared that it was love at first sight.
6. When the couple saw this cat on the Massachusetts Animal Welfare website, they immediately went to the shelter.
7. And for a month now, Pickles has been enjoying life in their house, taking up a place on the sofa where three people could sit down, and overeating on his favorite cat food.
8. The shelter staff said that Kotosaurus was previously taken to a family from Canada, but there he did not get along with other cats, since he has a really cool temper.
9. Let's hope that life with new owners for the giant cat will be long and happy.
10. At least Andrew and Emily are happy with this neighborhood.
"I'm so happy we got him," says Emily. "He's the best pet you can imagine."
Post - it stickers protect the world from chaos. Without them, no one would remember anything. No one could turn the walls of their ...
Psychological warfare involves the deliberate continuous pressure on the enemy soldiers. Intimidation and misinformation leads to a ...
The paintings that Gustav Klimt created during his "golden period" - from 1899 to 1910, belong to the most legendary canvases in ...
Cats are everywhere, where live and work people. There are some in the places where they seemingly did not place. For example, in ...
In the warm time of year, many cat owners try to arrange for your household pet a place to stroll where they could enjoy the ...
Not everyone loves summer, no matter how wonderful it may seem. And it's all about the heat, from which you can neither hide nor ...