Best photobombs of 2013
Categories: PositiveBy Pictolic https://pictolic.com/article/best-photobombs-of-2013
30 ruined photos that went viral in 2013
Competently “spoiling” a picture is a whole art. A frame that successfully hits something that should not be there is called a photobomb. In 2009, when such pictures became incredibly popular, especially creative people began to deliberately fit into the frame, turning it into a photobomb. And they called their actions "photobombing" (photobombing).
Now, those whose carefully planned photo session was bombed are not upset, but simply post pictures on the network. Moreover, even world celebrities can act as "scorers".
We have collected the most epic photobombs of the outgoing year. In their own way, they have become real masterpieces.
(Total 30 photos)
1. Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson did a great job.
2. If Zach Braff appears in your wedding photo, can it be considered spoiled?
3. Yes, and a frame with Kevin Spacey is more interesting than just a monument.
4. But the coolest “scorer” was Beyoncé, who “spoiled” a fan’s selfie at her concert.
5. And in the photo of these guys, quite by accident, the Endeavor shuttle got.
6. Perhaps the cat never liked this couple.
7. The cutest photobombardier of the year.
8. Photographed a fucking bird.
9. Ninja is a scorer of the eightieth level.
10. And they so dreamed of being photographed without him.
11. A second before the disaster.
12. This is how you spoil a selfie.
13. If everything went according to plan, it would hardly have been so much fun.
14. Still think that beauty will save the world?
15. It's strange that not a single guy wanted to walk her home from graduation.
16. Do I need a ring?
17. The boy can be proud of himself.
18. The story of this man began with the fact that he prevented the removal of a marriage proposal. After that, it turned into a meme.
19. Known online as "The Photobomb Girl", this young American has become a true bombing guru.
20. Her incredible facial expressions made her popular.
21. She could be a horror star.
22. Basketball player Tim Duncan became a tough scorer, although he didn’t even try.
23. The nonconformist grandmother was not imbued with the touchingness of the moment.
24. The guy turned out to be a more conceptual artist.
25. Oh, this look ...
26. And the fish are having fun.
27. Boundless brotherly love.
28. Stop the facepalm!
29. Ruler of the world.
30. Have a good time on the New Year, friends!
Keywords: 2013 | Best photos | Surprise | PhotobombPost News Article
"What could be funny in the shadows?" — you will be surprised. But pictures from our collection are really able to make people ...
India is the second-longest railway in the world. And every passenger could travel through the land of the Buddha with comfort, if ...
These futuristic prototypes are a series of works created in the 60s by the artist Walter Pichler, which explore the intersection ...
The Viennese photographic studio Staudinger+Franke has created a collection of fantastic female portraits taken through the water ...
There are people who with disgust to flea markets, flea markets and second-hand. And it is in vain, because in these places you can ...
Trips to the supermarket for groceries is really fun. Marasmic shares, strange products, price tags from the afterlife — this and ...