American Nazi Party convention in Atlanta
Categories: WorldBy Pictolic https://pictolic.com/article/american-nazi-party-convention-in-atlanta.html
In the United States, despite the priorities of democracy and peaceful coexistence of different races and religions proclaimed by the country's leadership, the neo-Nazi movement that preaches interracial hatred and the superiority of the white race continues to gain strength. Photographer Johnny Milano was given permission to film a National Socialist movement event in Atlanta, Georgia after several months of negotiations with Nazi leaders. Disturbing photographs show the harsh rejection of foreigners by representatives of the American National Socialist movement. They openly display swastikas, tattoos, and their tough defiant behavior, which the police turn a blind eye to.
(Total 24 photos)
1. About 40 neo-Nazis and members of the Ku Klux Klan attended a meeting at the Wellesley Hotel in Atlanta in honor of the birthday of Adolf Hitler on April 20th. There are strict rules and regulations within the party that members of the Nazi Party must follow unconditionally.
2. An adherent of the National Socialist movement Kim Lawrence irons out the uniform and the swastika in preparation for the rally.
3. The American Nazi Party claims to be the largest "white civil rights movement" in the US
4. The hotel rooms have been turned into a makeshift tattoo parlor. Party supporter Chris Drake gets another tattoo.
5. You can meet neo-Nazis in hotel rooms preparing for the annual conference in Atlanta.
6. Nazis proudly show off Nazi tattoos in memory of Hitler.
7. Household items like hair straighteners and sunglasses lie next to Nazi military boots.
8. Neo-Nazis after the rally sip beer in the hotel
9. One of the members shows his tattoos, in memory of the bombing of Dresden, as well as the words Arbeit Macht Frei.
10. Supporter of the National Socialist Party Chris Drake in the hotel gym.
11. After the rally, members of the Nazi Party are not averse to swimming in the pool of a hotel in Atlanta, Georgia
12. Michael Schloer recalls the history of target shooting.
13. White racists dressed in KKK clothes and throw up their hands in a Nazi salute and shout "Sieg Heil" during a rally.
15. With the hoods of the Ku Klux Klan, party members are preparing for a rally.
16. With the hoods of the Ku Klux Klan, party members are preparing for a rally.
17. White racists in Atlanta march towards the Capitol
18. Nazis stand face to face with anti-fascist demonstrators who have gathered to protest against the rally.
20. Anti-fascist speaker repeats slogans through a megaphone, protesting against the Nazi rally.
21. Anti-fascists are waiting outside the garage where the Nazis and members of the KKK have gathered.
22. The Nazis inspect the damage to the car, which they believe was inflicted by anti-fascist demonstrators. About 100 anti-fascists came out to protest against neo-Nazis.
23. The Atlanta police were on standby in case of clashes between the Nazis and the opposition protest.
24. The car of a member of the neo-Nazi movement of America with broken windows.