25 Unusual Office Receptions
Categories: Design and ArchitectureBy Pictolic https://pictolic.com/article/25-unusual-office-receptions.html
Reception (or reception, as it is called in the English manner) is the most visited place in the office, its, if you like, checkpoint, customs, firing line - and, of course, a business card. In most cases, the design of the reception is a continuation of the corporate identity of the company.
By how this zone looks, one can judge not only the interior of the space as a whole, but also the field of activity of the company, its technological effectiveness and how it approaches the organization of the workspace. "Dom" offers to look at the reception of a variety of offices.
(Total 25 photos)
1. Reception at the Yandex office in Istanbul. Photo: Zabor
The rack is made in the form of a search bar on the main page of Yandex. It has a built-in display that displays current queries from the search engine page. The project of the architectural workshop Za bor.
2. Reception in the office of the advertising agency BBDO in Moscow. Photo: Nefaresearch
The red structure in the office of the advertising agency BBDO is a reception desk on one side only. On the other hand, this is a bar counter in the lounge area. Designed by the architectural bureau Nefaresearch.
3. Reception office of Ernst & Young in Moscow. Photo: ABD Architects
The main "chips" of the reception area of the office of the consulting company Ernst & Young are original lighting and an unusual waiting area. Designed by ABD Architects.
4. Office Reception Align Technology, Inc. Photo: Pridex
The office reception area of the medical technology company Align Technology in the Danilovskaya Manufactory business center is made of concrete and metal in the style of one of the first lines of the New York subway Lexington Avenue Line. Pridex project.
5. Reception of the KR Properties office. Photo: Pridex
The reception desk for the development company KR Properties, located in the loft, is assembled from turned foam blocks, which were plastered and painted. Pridex project.
6. Reception office of the company "Oranta" in Moscow. Photo: Pridex
Central reception office of the insurance company "Oranta". The main emphasis here is on corporate identity. And, of course, a detail that distinguishes the offices of many foreign companies is a recognizable image indicating the country of representation. Pridex project.
7. Reception at the Yandex office in St. Petersburg. Photo: Zabor
The background for the reception is the yellow arrow of the search bar, and the counter itself is the invariable button to start the search. The project of the St. Petersburg office of "Yandex" was also developed in the architectural workshop Za bor.
8. Reception office of the company "Russian Fitness Group" in Moscow. Photo: Pridex
The office of the Russian Fitness Group is located in the lofts of Trekhgornaya Manufactory. The concept is based on old American sports clubs, which were often located in former factory workshops. A vintage wooden rack, according to the architects, is very appropriate in this loft. Pridex project.
9. Reception of the Moscow office of the advertising agency Leo Burnett. Photo: Nefaresearch
The symbols of the Leo Burnett agency are apples, pencils and a hand reaching for the stars. All of them are depicted on the walls in the reception area. Designed by the architectural bureau Nefaresearch.
10. Reception of the Moscow office of Skype. Photo: UNK Project
The authors of the Skype Moscow office project had two tasks: to create a zone for informal communication between employees and a place for meetings with visitors outside the meeting rooms. The architects combined them, and a communication zone “for everyone” appeared near the reception desk. The project of the architectural bureau UNK project.
11. Reception of the Moscow office of Disney. Photo: UNK Project
In this office with a reception, the very magical world of Disney begins. The authors of the project did not demonstrate the brightest ideas in this zone, but made it clear that it would be even more interesting in the future. The project of the architectural bureau UNK project.
12. Reception office of the SNS group of companies in Moscow. Photo: ABD Architects
The main reception desk in the office of the SNS group of companies, a Russian distributor of tobacco products. The interior of this area, as well as the entire office, is discreet: snow-white walls, dark panels and doors, frosted glass. The stand is made of artificial stone. Designed by ABD Architects.
13. Reception of the Moscow office of Badoo. Photo: Zabor
The reception desk of the Moscow office of the international dating site Badoo resembles a nightclub sign or a bar counter. The project of the architectural workshop Za bor.
14. Reception in the Moscow office of Castrol. Photo: Zabor
The reception area in the Moscow office of the British company Castrol (manufacturer of motor oils) is decorated in its corporate colors: green, white and red. The stand is sheathed in frosted glass with backlight. The project of the architectural workshop Za bor.
15. Reception of the children's club "Pampa Green" in Barvikha. Photo: architectural bureau Nefaresearch
Multifunctional reception in the Pampa Green children's entertainment club in the Dream House shopping center in Barvikha, Moscow Region. The stand with LED lighting is made of translucent artificial corian stone. Designed by the architectural bureau Nefaresearch.
16. Reception office of the advertising agency Saatchi & Saatchi in Moscow. Photo: Nefaresearch
The Moscow office of Saatchi & Saatchi occupies an old mansion from the early 19th century. Behind the reception desk there is a carved portal, it is real - it was discovered behind a hardboard wall during the restoration of the building. In general, the whole office is a combination of antiquity and modernity. Designed by the architectural bureau Nefaresearch.
17. Reception office of Nestle in Moscow. Photo: ABD Architects
The panel of the counter, representing the Nestle logo, is made of artificial Corian stone. In front of the counter is a large bright waiting area with bright furniture. Designed by ABD Architects.
18. Reception of the IT department of the International Bank. Photo: ABD Architects
The reception desk and the wall behind it are made of microcement, a material that mimics concrete. There is a matte film with mathematical formulas on the glass partitions. Designed by ABD Architects.
19. Reception office design studio Haworth in Moscow. Photo: Pridex
This is a vivid example of the office-showroom reception: laconic, calm design. Next to the secretary's desk, the company's products - office furniture - are usually demonstrated. Pridex project.
20. Reception at the Profmedia office. Photo: ABD Architects
The office of the information and publishing holding Profmedia is located in a renovated building. The modern office interior is linked with the appearance of the old building by the views of old Moscow. Designed by ABD Architects.
21. Reception office of the Center for Financial Technologies. Photo: ABD Architects
The main facilities of CFT are located in Novosibirsk, and the Moscow office performs representative and communication functions. The reception area here is small but stylish. Designed by ABD Architects.
22. Reception office of Siemens in Moscow. Photo: ABD Architects
In Moscow, Siemens occupies the entire modern office building, and therefore the reception area is the entire spacious hall. Designed by ABD Architects.
23. Reception office of TNK-BP in Moscow. Photo: ABD Architects
One of the reception offices of the oil company TNK-BP. Light finishes and special lighting hide such a disadvantage as the low ceiling height in the business center. Designed by ABD Architects.
24. Reception office of Kaspersky Lab. Photo: ABD Architects
In the new office of Kaspersky Lab there are no bright and bold solutions that are often found in the working interiors of other IT companies. The company asked to create the most calm and comfortable environment: natural colors, lots of light and air. To visually expand the space, mirrors and lighting were used in the reception area. A project by ABD Architects in collaboration with Gensler.
25. Reception at the headquarters of Rosbank in Moscow. Photo: ABD Architects
Some of the most interesting ideas in the interior of the Rosbank office are broken lines and color spots and zones. The reception area reflects both ideas. Designed by ABD Architects.