19 extraordinary photos with monuments
Categories: PositiveBy Pictolic https://pictolic.com/article/19-extraordinary-photos-with-monuments1
Yes, statues and monuments are motionless creations of human hands, but this post will prove to you that even sculptures that have long been familiar to local residents can be transformed and presented in a completely new light. All tourists love to pose next to the monuments, but people with a great sense of humor do it in a very extraordinary way! See how an ordinary and seemingly unremarkable sculpture can take on a whole new meaning.
(Total 19 photos)
1. It would seem that there was an ordinary and even a little scary bear, but thanks to this girl, he turned into a real savior.
2. One hundred percent similarity, don't you think?
3. Did you think cupids give love? Thought they were good creatures? This photo will disprove all stereotypes!
4. Get away girl, this guy is mine!
5. High five! This guy knows how to turn a shot of a still statue into one full of life and humor.
6. Hmmm… it looks like someone took a bribe! Well, who will plant him, he is a monument!
7. You are a wonderful saxophonist! The fans love you!
8. Even Benjamin Franklin couldn't resist the modern "take a picture of yourself on your iPhone" trend.
9. Oh, you villain! And he pretended to be a monument!
10. In China, they especially like to pose with statues in an extraordinary way.
11. Oops, baseball can be painful.
12. It seems that the round dance is out of control.
13. Even among the sculptures there are perverts.
14. Alert! The monument strangles a man!
15. An ordinary Greek statue... turns into a dance instructor!
16. But you don’t have to take pictures with me without asking.
17. It seems that someone has found his soul mate ... albeit a bronze one.
18. Yes, okay, girl, you like it!
19. Oops ... but you shouldn't have done that!
Keywords: Attractions | Monuments | Statues | BanterPost News Article
To begin with, about serious things. If you or anyone you know is struggling with depression or suicidal thoughts, it is very ...
It is unclear what affects the perception of these photos. Perhaps the fact that they are black and white, and maybe some kind of ...
Our life is full of surprises and interesting discoveries, and they can be made every day if you learn to notice the little things. ...
Park "memento" on the outskirts of Budapest is a Museum under the open sky, which contains sculptures of the time of socialism in ...
French photographer Nicholas Endegor is known for his love of women and has created many exquisite erotic photo series. But this ...
Every European travel guide has a list of "must see" tourist sites. As a result, you have to queue for hours, then push ...