17 reasons to rejoice in the arrival of autumnBy Pictolic https://pictolic.com/article/17-reasons-to-rejoice-in-the-arrival-of-autumn
Another summer is behind us! The days are getting shorter and colder, the sun less and less pleases us with its warmth, the leaves on the trees begin to turn yellow and fall off, and people are reluctant to pull on sweaters and warm shoes. But do not despair! Autumn is a very beautiful time of the year, which also has the right to love. So, why is it still worth rejoicing in autumn?
(Total 17 photos)
1. Because of the colorful foliage lining the sun-drenched paths.
2. Because of the opportunity to sit by the fire, watching the flames consume the cold autumn air.
3. Due to raindrops melting in puddles where dozens of leaves have sunk.
4. Because of the foggy morning, when you want to go for a run in the autumn cool.
5. Because of the warm steam rising from aromatic coffee in your favorite mug.
6. Because of the sun's rays breaking through the trees.
7. Because of the sunlit leaf, from the last forces holding on to the tree.
8. Due to the quiet murmur of water in the nearest stream in the park.
9. Because of the beauty of trees with red and orange leaves, bathed in the rays of the sun.
10. Because of a favorite book that patiently waits for gloomy autumn evenings when you pay attention to it again.
11. Because of the yellow trees swaying in the still warm autumn wind.
12. Even because of the rain, the sound of which can be enjoyed while lying under a warm blanket.
13. Because of your favorite movie that you can watch for the hundredth time, because the weather does not allow you to leave the house.
14. Because of the pile of leaves dancing on the ground to the sound of the wind.
15. Drink your favorite pumpkin-flavored coffee out of joy.
16. Because of the opportunity to re-watch The Nightmare Before Christmas before Halloween.
17. For the joy of walking your beloved dog, who will certainly want to try out a bed of freshly fallen leaves.
Keywords: Gif | Seasons | Rain | AutumnPost News Article
Excessive fuss never helps, but is there a limit to the opposite phenomenon? How far can a person go when he strives to remain calm ...
The brilliant poet, the founder of the modern Russian language Alexander Pushkin did not die as a result of a duel on the Black ...
Women love with their ears, and most men are able to masterfully use the ability to say what we all want to hear. Different men ...
Joshua Sarinana from the United States for many years has devoted the career of a neurologist. In 2001, he had a hobby – ...
We are used to seeing products already in ready-made form, but few people think about how it was made like this. In the modern ...
If you like the video, in which something is cut, peel, crumble and break, these gifs sure you will like. However, what is ...