Zara shoppers say it's impossible to shop online because of the weird poses of the modelsVika
Recently, fashion aficionados realized that something very strange was happening while browsing the Zara online store. It's not the clothes themselves that look from another world, but rather a posing that doesn't look like anything shoppers have seen before.
And when we talk about weirdness, we are really talking about it seriously. For example, the model is standing on the stove, staring into the abyss of the kitchen, or something like another model, curled up in a ball to make sure that the beige coat completely absorbs her. Hilarious and weirdly wonderful, Zara's awkwardness became a hit of sorts on social media, with entire pages dedicated to collecting and making fun of Zara's weirdest photographs.
1. Zara models really know how to sell clothes.
2. When yesterday was the day of hands in the gym, and now there is nothing to lift over the head.
3. When the person standing behind you in line does not know what 2 meters of social distance look like, then you need to do it for him.
4. When there is a swimming pool in the conference room, and you have already heard enough of the boss's story about the drop in profitability.
5. When your head says you should queue for the club, but your leg just wants to eat a sandwich and go home.
6. When you've just spilled an entire mug of coffee on a new beige carpet and your mom walked into the room.
7. Trying to find out which shopping bag is the least heavy.
8. When utilities refuse to turn on the heating, and it's been five days since you last felt your toes.
9. New extreme sport: keep your expensive makeup collection out of the reach of your thieving sister.
10. When you try to follow the makeup tutorial on Youtube.
11. Attempt to stretch any pants that you swear to "dry out in the wash."
12. When you have too much margarita in and you need to sit down to sober up.