Yoga classes anywhereBy Vika https://pictolic.com/en/article/yoga-classes-anywhere
Christa Block does yoga anytime, anywhere. Yoga has been a part of her daily life for many years now. Christa can find harmony in difficult asanas even in the most unusual and not created for relaxation and relaxation places.
1. Christa Block does yoga anytime, anywhere. The girl began her acquaintance with yoga at the age of 12.
2. Anxiety about the upcoming math test prompted the girl to join her Matter during her yoga class, via VHS tapes. And these activities helped to relieve tension and relax.
3. It was from this moment that the love of yoga came, which does not go away to this day.
4. Christa studied divamukti yoga, founded by Sharon Gannon and David Life. And even passed certification in 2010, and in 2012 received the status of a teacher and yoga instructor.
5. Christa is currently practicing Ashtanga yoga.
6. Christa also graduated from the College of Art and Design. Christa says that design and art are similar to yoga, as they are also a process of accepting elements that need to be organized and connected into a coherent whole in order to convey the whole point to others.
7. Christa enjoys traveling in the southeastern United States with her masterclasses and workshops. And on these travels, Christa does not stop practicing yoga and taking complex asanas in any place.
8. Krista can find harmony in difficult asanas even in the most unusual and not created for relaxation and relaxation places.
9. For example, on the countertop in your kitchen.
10. Or on the porch of the house.
11. On the beach in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, USA.
12. Near the house of his high school.
13. Or in your backyard, regardless of the weather or time of year.
14. Some places seem dangerous and it is better for an unprepared person not to practice yoga lessons on them.
15. And some are designed for relaxation, like this Laguna Beach in Orange County, California.