Would like to walk with a lion or Cheetah? Then learn!Pictolic
Reserve big five Mukuni in Zambia offers a daring travelers with a unique service – Hiking with one of the most dangerous African predatory cats. In this reserve, the predators are under threat of extinction, are program breeding and are eventually released into the wild. Let's look at one intrepid couple from Italy, Adalberto Mangini (51) and Laura Bongiorni (50 years)– that walk, hug and play with lions and cheetahs. Despite the apparent imminent danger, the couple has no problems when dealing with predators and gives advice to everyone to get to know them.
1. Mangini, Adalberto and Laura Bongiorni deduce the lions for a walk in one of the reserves in Zambia.
2. Laura quietly playing with the cheetahs, despite the fact that some of the animals participating in this walk, after a few days they will be released into the wild, where they will produce their own food on their own.
3. The "big five" in Africa are called the five main animals: lion, elephant, Buffalo, Rhino and leopard.
4. Reserve Mukuni has a program of breeding predators, preparing the offspring for independent life in the wild, including training them to chase prey.
5. Cheetahs are now under greatest threat of extinction due to the reduction in habitat and number of production.
6. , Adalberto, in ordinary life, sales Manager from Milan, gives advice: "Even to animals, which most people consider a very predatory and dangerous, it is possible to find a way, if you do it right."
7. "But even if you feel that you are ready to communicate – always make sure each of the animals and don't turn your back on them. You should always behave carefully and calmly, without sudden and sharp movements."
8. And then they will drink out of your hands and licking your face.
9. , Adalberto finds a lot of similarities between cheetahs and humans: for example, they have developed a very competitive spirit and they love to win. Each of them a unique personality.
10."Do not show your fear, they feel it. You need to respect them, to touch only in the right places and talk to them constantly – they will soon learn to recognize your voice."
11. Laura is also very close with the cheetahs, in all respects.
12. Without fear of Laura sits between the four lions.